Author's Note😀

Hi beautiful people 😇

Thanks to all of you for reading despite my terrible writing. It is because of you all that TOUCH has been ranked on #24 in adult fiction.

I am new on wattpad but I know that it's not that big a deal given that I only have few views and even fewer votes but still I want to celebrate every little milestone of this journey. On that account also a big shoutout to my reader DonaAnto4 for consistently voting. You're godsend 💕

TOUCH has completed its 10 chapters. And before I write 10 more I had to give a heads up on what you're getting at. The description might not have done justice to what's going to come next. And it was a deliberate attempt to keep away from giving spoilers. But I do understand that like me most people use literature as a getaway from the negatives. It could be minor failures, fights or heartaches or it could be something major like trauma, depression and abuse. Its my responsibility as a writer that if I'm not able to soothe you through the thins then I should not add fuel to it.

So here's my warning-If you have been at any point of time an abuse victim of any sorts or a witness and reading about it could still trigger something in you then please do not continue further. I won't be able to give a detailed description because it would be an injustice to those who are going to read further but yes you have been warned.

If you choose to stay, I hope you like the story. If you are leaving know that whatever trauma you're facing, you're stronger than that. You will be in my prayers and I hope you are able to heal that beautiful part of yours that someone broke.

Regardless if you choose to stay or leave , I love you.

-Sage S.💫