Author's Note😄

Hi beautiful people! 💕

We are 30 chapters old now🥳 and soon approaching the end. I have planned to finish this novel by the end of september. In the past I have thoroughly debated whether to make this a series or a standalone but the more I have kept on writing, I am getting clarity as to continue it as a series to do justice with the characters and the plot. However, this novel being the first one can be read as a standalone.

Also, I have failed to update continously in the past because I had a family commitment but now we will be having regular updates. The time period may vary owing to another novel that I have started writing- AWAY WE GO. It's an F1 romance with tropes of secret identity and fierce male and female character. The novel is completely different from TOUCH and a lot steamier😉 So please check that out as well.

Lastly to the people messaging me about stuffs like who do I picture as Zander and Aurelia and other characters, please check out my dedicated Instagram account for the purpose- @sageshree I do not have an exact picture of how the characters look but I go by the aesthetic that I browse on pinterest.
And for the people asking if I have plans on updating my other two novels -THE PACKAGED BRIDE & BEYOND BORDERS.  The answer is YES, I DO. Regular updates for The packaged bride will start from September and for Beyond borders, from December.

Now coming to the people who have made my wattpad journey great. To you my readers, thank you for giving me reads, likes, messages, and comments. It makes my day and means the world to me. Before giving you my vote of thanks, I have an announcement as well. I have entered TOUCH in this years Wattys award 🤭 I know the story and writing needs a lot of editing and polishing but I wanted to participate regardless.

Please shower your love through comments and votings

Please shower your love through comments and votings. It matters a lot to me.

Now for the vote of thanks. To my followers- amandafaulborn colleenWagenaar Dwiraland   Thanks a ton for following me for whatever reason you did. It had encouraged me to keep writing.

To heythere1312 and wyknox  for letting me know through comments that they liked my writing. You motivate me everyday.

And to you , my ghost readers. I love you guys as well.

Hope I keep weaving story that proves good on your expectations. And hope you have all the love and luck.

Till next time.

-Sage S.💫

P.S.-I am currently reading The color purple. And have finished The Spanish love deception, It ends with us, Icebreaker, Twisted love , Twisted games and She's with me.

What's yours current read?