Chapter Twelve:- Conditions

"If you don't want me to play yours and Ayushman's call record of yesterday then better be quite"

"and if still this isn't enough then I know every record of yours how you scammed rich men into your sweet talks and how you rob them"

There she stood grounded on her spot a pure shock of horror displayed on her face

"W-what?" She muttered through her gritted teeths as I look around to see everyone busy in their on world, faking a smile I looked back at her who was now shivering in her place. So what I thought was right.

"This won't cause any bad influence on Ayushman or the family, but you will be the one who will face the loss, your reputation, your image, everything will be ruined. So think wisely" A spoonful of Confidence was all needed to make her back off but knowing this is just to handle the present time I need to plan something more so I could keep her away from my family.

She took her steps back in horror and ran away from there, a bodyguard who stood at the entrance went behind her as I nod at him. "What- How did that happen" hearing a voice I turned my head to the side to see him who had his eyes widen his finger pointing towards the entrance and his jaw touching the floor

"Its a secret" I scrunched my one eye, winking at him and before he could reply the host who was apparently Aarav called us on stage.

As I was walking through the hallway I saw my Paternal and by that meaning my Biological Father's family. Not that I don't like them, they are still my family even though I don't consider them to be one but my mother does.

As me and Ayushman were walking together we reached the stage and was instructed to sit on the black classy couch which had a background of red roses, the whole decorations were bold, classy and dark making us look highlighted as both of us had light colours.

The function soon begin and one by one the guests came to congratulate. And first of them were my paternal family, my grandmother broke into a huge smile. The only thing I hate most in her is she show off her love and care but in reality she never cared, from the day I was born, even when I was a small kid she never cared about me but when my father used to come back home after work she would always show off like she took care of me. Eventually I started loosing my attachment and was more attached to my maternal grandmother, which my father never liked.

The surprising thing was that beside my grandmother her daughter-inlaw and her son were present too. As far in my knowledge my chachi got seperated even before I was born and she took her son away too, to say he was my cousin but I never met him he was the only cousin from my paternal side. The thing made sense when I saw her eying on the jewelry Mumma and Dadi prepared for close relatives, I don't why is she even giving them.

"Meri poti kitni Sundar lag rahi" she passed me her fake smile and took me in a sudden hug but what she said next made me loose my last hope in her.