Chapter Twenty Eight: Loathing

Vote target: 1.5k

Flashback 12 years back

"Give us the chocolate you piece of shit!!" The guy who was standing in front of me yelled out loudly.

I just clutched onto the packet of chocolates that Baba bought for me, I wanted to distribute the chocolates to my classmates and teachers. It was my birthday and I was too excited but I refused to go to the school on early morning,

This was the reason I did not want to attend school, but Rani ma pushed me to attend school and not miss classes.

Raghav, who was the bully of the school. Rich, handsome and famous. He was one of the trustee's sons. No one speaks against him a word no matter what he does.

He bullies me every time whenever he sees me alone, like every single time as if he is just waiting for me to be out of the crowd. Ayush too left the school a month back as he completed his schooling and here I was alone,

"Now that hero won't come to save you any longer. Are you passing me the chocolates or not?" He stepped closer as my back hit against the wall, and my lips wobbled as I shook my head.

"N-no I wo-won't" I hid the chocolate bag behind my back but in his two long strides he snatched the bag away as I came forward resisting wanting to take the chocolates back from him, a harsh slap landed on my cheeks and I was pushed backwards, I hissed feeling the pain.

It was his side chick who slapped me and pushed me back to the wall, and his minions behind him laughed along with Raghav who just smirked, he tossed the chocolates in the air as they all fell out from the bag.

"Seriously duckling? Melody? Is that all you got to buy?" Raghav said, mocking me as I just bit my lips harder.

"Hey c'mon, Raghav you know she can't even afford these melodies. Her Sugar Mommy must have thrown these at her face" His side chick uttered this time and the group just laughed,

I stood there just biting onto my lips as they crushed all my chocolates by stomping on them.

Aditi, who was Raghav's side cheek, came forward as she cupped my face, staring at me and making a weird face. She shook her head before she pushed me onto the ground.

"Next time you want to distribute something you should better know our taste, Duckling." She chuckled as her friends laughed with her. "Happy ohh sorry it's not a Happy birthday anymore" She laughed as they all walked away while I sat there controlling my tears.

The whole day went like I was walking on nails, none was there for me now. I was all alone in this deep hell hole.

It was the last period, games period and everyone just changed their dresses to sportswear.