Chapter Eighteen:- Naked thoughts

"I would be sleeping in the guest room"

Foreign, the feeling that was flowing all over my body was foreign.

What should I do? What should I say? I don't want her to go but I also don't want her to get annoyed by me. I want to give her privacy.

I don't even know her completely. I want to take a step ahead, I want to be friends with her. I want to know her more. I want her to be comfortable around me. How should I explain this in words?

How did these feelings grow in just a couple of days? 4 months went in a blink of an eye, and I was trying just to find peace in the meantime. The bare minimum we communicated was a good morning or good night if we see each other around. Neither one of us tried to initiate, because we were too busy in our own messed up life.

Trust; is another thing I am scared of. That still haunts me. I don't want to get heartbroken again. I can't handle that phase once again alone, but that doesn't mean I would back off from my responsibility as a husband. I promised full responsibility. I do respect her.

I know and I remember my words clearly what I said, but now I want to change my words. I don't want to stay like strangers around the house and still act like a normal loving couple in public. I don't want to. I want to start a friendship with her.

All this while I never thought it will be hard but it's hard. It's hard to not catch attraction towards her, it's hard to not get her attention, it's hard to not be acknowledged by her, and it's hard to be without her rather than being with her.

When she is not in front of my eyes all I think about is her Honey eyes, her little button nose, her silky light brown hair which would turn to golden-ish in sunlight, the glow on her face, the full heart lips of hers, the squint on her eyes when thinks something, the frown over her forehead when she is confused, and those little sighs that escapes her mouth whenever she is tired or irritated. Her little things can make my whole decade.

My trance broke when I feel her moving, I saw her getting up from the stool and taking her nightwear from the cupboard and going towards the bathroom which is connected to the wardrobe room she locks the door.

Will she really would sleep in the guest room? I have to do something before she leaves. But I can't force her, her comfort also matters. If the reason for her sleeping in another room is related to what happened yesterday, then I am not letting her go alone. Is that the reason she used to wake up so early? What must be the thing that makes her so restless, if she can comfort me, if she can help me without a second thought, then I can too do the same.

But if I can open up then why can't she? I accept her as my wife then why can't she do the same? I agree she caught me off guard last night and I burst all on her but I do want to know the reason, I want to know everything about her otherwise I would die out of curiosity. Should I apologize for being a jerk this morning?