Chapter Nineteen:- Solace

"Woh kya hai na, Aapki ladle bahu ko raat mai jhagda karne ki aadat hai" 

(Your dear Daughter in law has a habit of quarrelling at night)
.
.
.
.
.

My head snapped in his direction in an urgency. A frown made its way to my forehead processing the statement that just escaped his mouth.

What in the mother fucking world did he just say?

Is he for real? Like I started the argument, okay to give that a thought no one did but he wasn't listening to me either way.

"Abh jab humari begum naraaz hongi toh hume manana toh padega he" He spoke leaning his face on my side and blinking one of his eyes. He winked at me!

(Now if my wife is angry with me, I have to make up with her)

"Toh bass isliye, Raat mai Samriddhi yaha aagyi aur inke peeche peeche mai bhi" He goes back to his position while saying. A low sigh left my mouth, He is just unpredictable.

(So that's why, at night Samriddhi came here and I followed her)

"Is everything okay now? Between you too?" Bua ji asked, Ayushman gazed at me before nodding his head in agreement. I smiled a little to show my approval at this.

"Okay, now you both freshen up and come down. We will start our pooja soon" Bua ji finished and left but not before patting Ayushman's head.

As soon as Bua Ji went out of the room Mumma came in and behind her, I could see Aarav holding a very Grumpy Bruno with the help of his leash.

"He has been crying since 2 pm Now you only handle him, god knows why he is like this. He always played with us. I thought he would have a good bond with us. Guess I was wrong." Mumma finished off with a chuckle and Aarav left Bruno as he entered the room and almost jumped on me. I tried to hold his paws to calm him down a little.

"I had to keep him in my room at night, Jiji doesn't like dogs that's why, I am sorry bacche and I also didn't think it was a good idea to come to you at night," Mumma said while creasing Bruno's head. I just gave her a smile "It's alright Mumma. He must be scared of staying in a different environment" I tried to handle the situation, I knew why Bruno was crying and I forgot about it. He wanted to see me last night.

With that Mumma and Chachi Ji left the room and Aarav left to freshen up still yawning. He was tired after dealing with his gigantic dog of mine.

Once everyone left the room, I was busy comforting Bruno, feeling a pair of grey eyes digging into my head. I lifted my face to see him having a soft expression like he was adoring.