Chapter Twenty Three:- Inconspicuous

New Update!!

Vote Target:- 1,500

Silence, drop dead silence

Silence, drop dead silence. Covered the whole room while I stood there in fright. Never in my worst nightmare, I imagined Abhinav lashing on me like this.

He knew my fears, my traumas, my past, my everything. Yes, I was selfish. Selfish for him. Is it wrong that I crave for my own husband?

If I knew Bhabhi was sick or in hospital why would I even fight with him or argue with him? I thought he got busy in some meetings and forgot our date, I was mad because this wasn't the first time he ditched me on a date. It has happened before too.

Did I push over too much this time to get this reaction out of him? Was I too childish if I wanted to be myself in front of my husband? Was I selfish if I demanded a few hours from my husband?

Was I inconspicuous to him?

Tear stains covered my cheeks, fear shrouded all around my body. Fear of losing him. Fear of being lonely again. I felt my heartbeat boosted as if I had gone too far. But the truth is, did I?

I turned around to see the mirror in front of me while I was wrapped in a white towel around my chest loosely showing the Hickey of his which he gave me in the morning.

My first hickey from him. I could still feel the sensation of his soft pouty lips over my skin, sucking my sweet spot while worshipping my neck. Yes worshipping, he was too gentle while doing this. The red mark of his, signifying that I was his. Only his. But was he mine? Can he be mine for real?

It's now almost 8 months of marriage. But I have known him for more than 20 years. Yes, 2 decades. I first met him when I was 6 years old.

I chuckled remembering our first meeting. He was too grumpy for a 7-year-old boy.

Flashback:-

My eyes wandered around the huge palace-type mansion I was in. The gate of white paint colour made my eyes sparkle. Along with my mother, I entered the royal palace of Rewa. One of the most popular and rich royals in Rajasthan.

As I entered the gate, the greenery of the palace entrance covered my eyes. The huge giant waterfall looked ever so eternal.

I felt my mother walking fast along with me holding my hand tight and scooting over to the royal palace, but not from the front door she went around the palace towards the side of the yard and entered the backyard she stopped and turned around to me.

"Rani, just play around here okay? Don't go anywhere from here hm?" She informed me. She calls me Rani and I giggle every time I hear it, it makes me happy.

She opened the back door of the palace which was a kitchen entrance. It's obvious no worker could enter the house from the front door. The back door was made for them. My mom was the cook in the royal palace. Not a chef but, choti-Ranisa's personal cook.