Chapter Thirty Two: Khaamoshi

VOTE TARGET: 1.5K

“Let's go to Victoria Secret too, I heard they have a new collection. I would like to try them on for you” 

Blank, that is what my state of mind is right now. I am completely blank! 

What in the world is going on with me? Is this heaven? 

My wife seems to be having problems since the morning. 

I did not even dream of something like this, it was forbidden to have such good dreams. 

Her lips curled upward in a smile that made her eyes narrow. This smile, I have never seen before on her face. The angelic smile that reached up to her eyes. In contrast to the morning, when she appeared unhappy and depressed, her face appeared serene and at ease. 

She has been surprising me since the morning. Is this a plan of hers? 

I could feel the butterflies in my stomach and a smile spreading across my face. Look at this lady, speaking such a sinful thing while looking so innocently at me as if she is a five year old asking for a candy. 

A sudden squeaking sound caused me to come out of my delulu, turning my gaze up. A bunch of teenage girls who had earlier asked me for some unusual perfume cents caught my eye. I just gave them a couple of names that Janvi uses a lot because they were young children like her. I am aware of how adolescent females can get completely enamored with an exotic perfume. Janvi also had an addiction to them. She had an enormous collection of limited edition fragrances from several well-known brands. She loves to collect them. 

“This is my first time seeing someone kiss!!!” One of the girls in the group screamed, and the other nodded enthusiastically in response. 

Wait. We are in public! And we kissed! She kissed me! How the fuck Samriddhi becomes more daring every day. 

My eyes enlarged as I looked at Samriddhi but before I could even utter a single word she dragged me out of the store. I almost stumbled on how fast she took me out of that store. 

"Samriddhi wait," but she persisted in her stroll instead. I glanced down at our entwined hands; she was holding me firmly while she continued to drag me away. I wonder how fast she walks with her small legs. 

Samriddhi abruptly came to a stop, and I had to regain my balance to avoid falling on her. My gaze travelled to her as she turned to look at me. The ferocious expression on her face, her eyes glaring at me as though they were trying to pierce my head. 

“How can you kiss me in public?” I asked because her stunt was not acceptable in this society. It also seemed like we were setting a poor example for the next generation of youth in front of a gathering of teenage girls. 

Mere pati pe geediyaan maar rahi thi voh behen ki laudi” 

(Those bitches were flirting with my husband)