Chapter Twenty Five:- Tracking Down

His hand came onto grab mine which was cuffed to the metal handcuffs to the bed restraining me from moving to make any attempts

I felt immense pain in my whole body as it felt numb. His face was growing in pride while I felt mine emotionless. I felt numb completely and there I lost my first battle of protecting my dignity. I lost for the first time in my life.

Betrayal, shock, pain, dissociation, disbelief and anger. There was nothing left to feel. Just emptiness.

Sometimes we are so blinded by people around us that we are encouraged to just see the goods in them but not the intentions. Just like I was blinded by his love unknown that he just made a key to be successful.

My eyes opened as I sat on my bed. The fresh tears made their way down but I didn't bother to express them out, they just dropped their wish and I let them rinse my cheek. The way it was that night.

The time I closed my eyes I saw his face smirking at me while he was thrusting into my body. I lay down helpless, drained of screaming and crying but he never once came to save me. He was sitting outside the room all the time and only came in once the monster was done with his deed.

I wanted to shout and yell at him and accuse him of what he used me for but the only thing I was able to do was, stand up with my shaky legs, take my clothes from him and move out of the room, while he kept on saying that he was just doing for our better future. That was all I did and never faced him again.

I gulped a lump that was in my throat looking around. I saw Bruno on the ground sleeping on the small pillow that I bought for him, I smiled at how he was hugging the small blanket I bought a few days ago along with the pillow.

After Bruno came into my life I was never alone at night. At times I used to cry hugging him, telling him my feelings and uttering every emotion that I felt the same night and also the emotions that I felt after it. I was broken, moreover wounded.

All of a sudden I heard the door creaking open as I looked at the door. I saw him, as soon as his eyes met mine he stood rooted to the ground as I stared at him. He started taking steps to me while I looked down and wiped the tears that were over my cheeks.

"Come in" I mumbled, patting the space on the bed beside me.

He came awkwardly as he sat down. The awkward silence filled the whole room. "I came for the pillow" he cleared his throat covering up for his presence as I looked up and stared at him before speaking.

"Why? Didn't get one from Aarav's room?" I asked as I saw him sucking over his lip. My mind travelled back to the moment when he kissed me. His lips were so warm that I just let myself melt into it. I Didn't oppose but didn't let go as well.

"Looks like Aarav's clothes are too fit for you" My gaze travelled to his chest which was looking so broad and big that the t-shirt was too fit for his body, the t-shirt was squeezing his body as I looked up and found him nodding.