Author's Note

Hello all!!!!

Okay, I know now that I left without a word or anything which is why I want to apologize.

I am really really sorry, for not giving you updates for like a month and just logging off.

But I have some personal reasons to it, I was kind of feeling guilty for being selfish and choosing myself over you guys.

I had no choice but to choose between my future and this, and hence as it was just a month left for my entrance. I deleted all the apps that were causing a huge distraction for my career and studies. I am quite bad at multitasking.

No I am not leaving the book and I ain't backing away till I complete this book series, I just went on a simple hiatus which I take a lot I know but I can't help.

Somewhere I felt, it's just a month and I should just leave everything and focus, I studied my ass off for this entrance for like two years and here when just a month was left I do not feel right for neglecting my studies.

After all, I have dreams to chase and I am no full time writer or I am pursuing writing so it was difficult for me to take my time out to write.

The reason I can not stop this series is because this book is really really close to my heart I cannot even explain in words. This book have a special place for me, it's my stress buster. Like whenever I want an escape I just think about Khaamoshiyaan and boom! I literally forget everything and relax. Khaamoshiyaan had helped me to come out of my darkest phase of my life.

And that is why I just want to keep writing no matter how long it will take.

Also to everyone who gave NEET yesterday, I know entrance can be hard sometimes but let's stay strong for our future. No matter how hard it gets no matter how ups and downs we faced.

Some might had felt the exam was easy some might have felt it was hard, but no matter what. It's okay to fail and it's okay to to regret and it's also okay to to feel guilty. It's necessary to stand back after crying all those nights.

It's not the end of the world, there is always something destined to us for our betterment and even if we don't get we should leave, maybe something else is written in our fate. Holding back into something which is not meant for you is useless.

So stay calm and all we could do right now is manifest our bright future.

Also all the best to everyone who have exams lined up next in the row, stay focused and calm down. Believe in yourself. Hardwork always pays off.

Now see you all in the next one, will give you update by tomorrow or day after tomorrow.