Chapter Seventeen:- Grumpy Lady

"Did I say anything when you were kissing Bhabhi in your cabin?"

And this is the reason I don't trust this lady. I can never. Remind me again why am I even friends with her.

I feel like to dig my own grave right here. Because I am out of answers and excuses.

My siblings think My marriage was a love marriage while my parents and grandparents think it was an arranged marriage.

But the reality is, this whole thing is just a deal. How the hell should I explain my already fucked up relationship?

If I deny it right now, he will burst like a volcano on me with his thousands and millions of questions. Why did you get married? What was the need if you weren't ready and stuff? No doubt I love Abhinav but his overprotective nature is not what I am gonna deal with right now.

"So? At least we had privacy" I said trying to sound confident. Because someone said that we need confidence to even lie.

"Yea, privacy. Right! With open blinds of your cabin?" okay this is it! either he is gonna stay alive or either it's me. What is the need to dig so deep into some illogical question? What is done is done. Leave it and move on. Someone save me!!!!

"Ohh god Ayush!!!! You are still here? Go your bua must be arriving at the airport in some time" This is the reason I love Dadi so much.

"Yes Yes! I am going" Saying I ran away from the mansion

As soon as Ayushman left, I came down descending the stairs after wearing the jewellery set that Mumma gave me this morning saying that she saved a saree for me and wanted to me wear this today, a loud whistle echoed the whole mansion scaring the ...

As soon as Ayushman left, I came down descending the stairs after wearing the jewellery set that Mumma gave me this morning saying that she saved a saree for me and wanted to me wear this today, a loud whistle echoed the whole mansion scaring the shit out of the poor Abhinav. He looked to see Aarav whistling, a giggle left my mouth at his childish behaviour

"Bhabhi hai teri, thodi you Sharm karle" Abhinav smacks Aarav's head who whines a little and argues back

(She is your sister-in-law, have some shame)