Chapter Twenty Nine: Satan

Vote Target: 1.5k

"Mam! It's an emergency, our system is hacked and His location too!"

"Hello, mam?" He asked again, his breathing was heavy as if he was running miles.

I inhaled deeply, 'This Brat!'

"Mr.Batra, Send the emergency transfer letter to Papa and arrange the tickets for him to Hungary right now!" I ordered as I hung up on his call.

The next minute I dialed the number in the dial pad and kept it near my ears. Getting up from the bed I wait for the call to be received.

"It's night and I do not work on Mondays, let me remind you, Sam," said the feminine voice from the other side, she was sleep-talking indeed.

"Malvika, you have 5 minutes. Mihir has hacked the Security system Again!" and that's when I heard a loud noise of utensils falling and rolling on the floor from the other side of the call.

"AGAIN?" She asked, groaning loudly.

"Yes." I walked into the walk-in closet as she continued the call.

"This little brat! I wonder how he hacked such a secure system, that also twice. Are you sure he is just a first-year student?" I sighed as I heard the furious noise of typing on the laptop.

"It's because you are busy sleeping!" I heard her scoff while she groaned again.

"you barely let me sleep, do not even get me started with this Sam" She warned as I rolled my eyes at her statements.

A few minutes passed by while I just heard the furious typing of her system. Her groans and whines were heard while I just waited for her.

"GOT IT!!!!" She yelled out loud again, this time in victory.

"Thank god, we got back our system," she exclaimed while I stood in front of my wardrobe to pick up my outfit.

"But I recommend you to relocate your Biological father, because I bet Mihir must have seen and informed Rehan Bhaiya and Veer uncle," Malvika suggested with a small sigh.

"I did order Vinay Batra to relocate him" she just hummed in acknowledgement.

"Did you think about the idea that I proposed to you a week ago?" She spoke with a little hesitance.

"Yes I did and my answer is No," I heard her whine like a little kid.

"Malvika, Did you forget about your revenge? Don't you want to know who murdered your Father? Going to the USA will only cause more difficulties"

"But you see, right now I want to focus on my family..." My brows frowned as I heard her.

"I was the one who snatched their son away, still they do not despise me but rather treat me like their own daughter. I just want to now look towards my future and present, Samriddhi. I also want to provide for my in-laws now. Papaji is also retiring next year and I cannot sit at home and eat their pension, they did a lot for me." Her voice came out vulnerable as I gave a thought to her employment.