Chapter Twenty-One:- Eradicated

"If you want me to buy the shares of your company, then I would like to spend one night with your wife"

He said and I felt my blood boiling, I clenched my fist tight as I looked at him in anger. Before I punched the desk hard and stood up. 

Anger was rushing inside my body like blood. My nose flared as I spoke 

"How dare you?" dragging each word in anger radiating in my voice, I could see Mr Bhatt's eyes widen as he started visibly shaking but still kept a cold face.

I rounded around my desk as I went near him, but before I could touch him I heard a loud yell. 

"Bhabhii!!!!" My head snapped to the gate as the voice came from, I saw Aarav yelling as he looked at me in horror through the gap of the door and frame. 

Did she? "Fuck!" I cursed under my breath as I ran to Aarav leaving the man behind. I saw Aarav running to the staircase, as I took a step I felt something crush under my shoe. Looking down I saw 5 red roses lying down on the ground as I quickly picked them up.

Fear, fear was the thing that was all over my body. I felt my heart clenching, as I ran following Aarav, my heartbeat paced faster and faster. All the worst scenarios started playing in the back of my mind. 

Did she think I would do something this cheap? I ran down the staircase. I couldn't think of anything else now, I saw Aarav existing from the 11th floor but I didn't have time to think about him. I increased my pace as I could hear her heels clicking loud enough to echo in the whole staircase. 

"Samriddhi!! Wait" I called her out but she didn't listen as she increased her pace more. Just don't fall, riddhi. 

I heard the door close, which meant she was now on the ground floor. I climbed down the stairs skipping two to three stairs at a time. 

As soon as I came into the Lobby, I saw her standing in the corner scratching her neck while she was doing something on her phone. I immediately turned her around to look at me holding her shoulders with my shaky hands as I saw her appearance. 

Sweaty face, tears-stained cheeks and a scratched neck, her hands were trembling and her lips wobbled. I saw her phone fall from her hands and I was stunned by just looking at her. 

The girl who I had always seen as fearless and sassy was now shaking and looked so weak in front of me. I felt my heart ache at her sight. 

I wasn't able to accept the fact that she was Samriddhi, the woman who had always been confident was now trembling, I could feel her body shaking as she backed off from my grip and turned around. It broke my soul to see her in a condition where she was standing weak, trembling and crying and I couldn't do anything for her. I don't even know how I should talk to her, calm her.

I couldn't take it anymore as I called out for her, "Samriddhi! Samriddhi!" I shouted for her with my shaking voice. I held her again but this time she pushed me away as she turned around and walked away.