more by the author

Five More Minutes

❝When Aahana's parents refuse to take her on a summer trip, she runs away with a travel blogger to spend the summer of her life. But things complicate when they begin to develop feelings for each other just before separating ways❞

                                                                                             •••

Aahana Mehta is a carefree youngster who wants to have a memorable summer break before she leaves for college. She is determined to make the most out of the one week trip to Peakview, a town famous for its sunsets and piña coladas. She befriends Everett, a travel blogger and runs away with him.

     Everett Miller is a travel blogger who wants to see every corner of this world before ending his trip in India. He is determined to visit all the small towns and go to live concerts. On his way, he meets a young lady who wants to accompany him.

     Together, they travel through the woods, eat crazy dishes, watch sunsets, walk under the stars while stepping out of their shell. But a week later, they will have to separate their ways and live their own life. The question is, will they be able to?

Call It What You Want

❝We are not just friends or co-workers. But you can call it what you want.❞

***

Laavanya Shaw has been going to her best friend's private island to spend summer with her family ever since she remembers. This one month trip has been Laav's favorite part of the year. Julie's cousins have made her feel welcomed and treated her as their own family--well, except for Ryker who has always seemed to despise her.

This year, however, things are different. She has been rejected by six job placements, losing feelings for her sweet boyfriend and cherry on top, Ryker has been unnaturally kind and open which makes Laavanya question his feelings.

But everything begins to spiral out when Ryker shows up unannounced at her new job and not just as an employee but rather as her boss. Despite being warned to not develop feelings for her new boss by her Editor In Chief, Laavanya finds it hard to stay away from Ryker--not when he can't stay away from her either. And worst of all? It doesn't seems like he hates her after all.

Either way, things are about to get really, really messy.

Ask Me Again

Naina Rathod has been off of her dating game for a while now. Between studying in medical school and working on a part time job to make her ends meet, she barely has any social life. But that is until her friend downloads a dating app and matches her with a guy.

Aarav Singh cooks, he cleans and does everything right. He has a social life that he isn't fond of anymore and a family that lives far away. He is tired of his fast-life. He wants peace and a deep connection. For the last time, out of loneliness, he swipes right on a dating app and gets matched with a woman who doesn't look like she is interested in him.

What will happen when two hearts with different kind of beats meet? Will sparks fly or will they go back to their old lives? And career, love and family---can you really have it all?

Cross My Heart | Poems

❝My fear of being real, of being seen, paralyzes me into silence. I crave the touch and the connection, but I am not always brave enough to open my hand and reach out. This is the greatest challenge; to be seen, accepted, and loved, and I must first reveal, offer, and surrender.❞

~ Anna White
***

Cross My Heart
used to emphasize the truthfulness and sincerity of what one is saying