2

A U T H O R

'Hnghh!!'

With a loud thud, Y/N fell on Yoongi and groaned. When she squeezed her eyes to open and look at the ill-fated person, who was crushed beneath her.

She gasped loudly when he noticed who it was.

It was non-other than Min Yoongi.

The time was going slow for her. Even though she was never a die heart fan of him, the handsome face being so close to her made her look at his beautiful features carefully.

Yoongi's eyes were also looking at her with a slightly annoying look. She knew he had a bad impression of her but she didn't give much care to that.

But the bodyguards were fast enough to grab her shoulder and yank her away from Yoongi. They thought she was a shameless sasaeng and rudely pushed her away.

'Ack!'

'Don't you know the meaning of privacy of a person's?' The guard shouted at Y/N and went back to guard strictly.

Y/N looked at the people who started to walk away after Yoongi was privately escorted out.

But one of the guards held her still until the crowd was completely gone. The sasaengs also walked out after they clicked some random photos.

So Y/N didn't pay any attention to them anymore.

'I believe we need to ask some questions to you miss.' The security guard of the airport said as a female guard took her to a checking box.

This type of incident doesn't occur much. Because the guards always pull the people away before they could come any closer.

So this is a rare case. Sometimes, the person happens to be a person with a criminal record.

Y/N knew she was innocent. So she shrugged off and sat down on the chair.

Three guards and a security monitor guard sat in front of her.

'Miss were you pushed because of the crowd or did this type of disgusting thing intentionally? If you choose to speak the truth, we may consider reducing the punishment.'

'The person behind me pushed me too hard. That's why I fell down. I believe they did it intentionally because I was pushed at the same time when the chain of the security broke in front of me.' Y/N said with an indifferent voice.

'Are you sure?'

'You can check the video. If your camera didn't catch it then just go to YouTube. Surely there will be at least one person who has caught the moment in his camera. And if you ask that maybe I am with them, then you can just go and check my daily routine, call records, or even phone. I don't mind.'

Soon they caught the incident of Y/N being pushed hard. They also noticed how the persons behind her talked and had a disgusted faces while looking at her from behind. The security guards apologized to Y/N for holding her at the airport for an hour and let her go.

Yet they had took her number and address, in case the company wants to talk with her directly and take action.

The female guard was proud to see how confidently Y/N spoke. She felt that every woman should be confident like Y/N if they are innocent.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'You okay? Does your shoulder hurt too much? Want to go to the hospital? Or want me to call the doctor here?'

'I am fine hyung.'

Yoongi stopped Jin from asking more questions as he threw the t-shirt towards the basket and took the new one from Jin's hand.

Jin looked at Yoongi's perfect white body with a slight red shoulder.

'You injured your shoulder?'

'No. It's just a little pressure.' Yoongi replied and wore the T-shirt.

'Oh!'

'Hyung. I am sleepy.'

'Ah! Then sleep! I will go out since it is still early to go to bed. I will tell the others to not disturb you.' Jin said and closed the door.

Yoongi laid down on the bed and pulled the quilt over to his chest and sighed in relaxation.

His mind shifted towards the girl who fell on him at the Airport.

Till now he actually was hating her and was disgusted by her act. But now that he is replaying the scene in his mind again and again, it seems like she has also scrapped her knee and elbows.

But the question was why? If she did it intentionally, then she would've acted more shamelessly. If she is innocent then maybe that's why she got hurt.

But Yoongi was perfectly fine. Only a little bit of pain in the shoulder because of the sudden abrupt movement.

Yoongi took out his phone and searched for today's airport incident. Soon numerous videos came up as he clicked on the most viewed video.

"Min Yoongi at the airport on [XX/XX/20XX]"

"Suga of BTS incident at the airport"

The titles were all about the accident. Yoongi turned off the volume and looked at the video.

The room was dark with the only light of the cute chibi table light which Jimin gifted Jin.

Yoongi's phone's brightness was at its lowest. He looked at the video intently and found how Y/N stumbled before crashing into him.

He still was hating her. He wrinkled his nose and looked at the next title which was about to play since his auto-play was on.

"The little fan was pushed by someone! #Suga of bts incident at the airport."

This time the video was playing a little early. Yoongi was still not there. Only the media peoples and fans were there.

Soon the security guards came and intertwined their hands together to make a chain. He followed the dress of Y/N's and only paid attention to her.

Soon enough he saw how Y/N maintained a little distance from the security guards too when the other fans practically rubbed their bodies to the security guards to see clearly.

Suddenly in a blink of an eye, Y/N was in his arms. Yoongi frowned and sat up. The quilt was pushed down from his body as he turned the brightness to maximum and looked at the slowed version of the video that the uploader uploaded.

Sure enough, the uploader made a slow motion and zoomed toward Y/N, and focused on her surroundings.

The two people behind her were pointing at her and were talking secretly. He noticed that Y/N was even helping the security guards by pushing the crowded fans a little behind.

Until one of them broke the security chain, the two of the people behind the mysterious woman aka Y/N pushed Y/N hard.

Y/N stumbled and the video was paused.

"Look again!" The video screen said as the video was again continued with bold words.

The video was now clearly showing Y/N also bent her elbows and legs to prevent injuring Yoongi.

"This little fan also reacted quickly and saved the artist from being injured hard!"

"The authorities should punish those two people"

Yoongi's chest tightened because of the misunderstanding being cleared. Somehow he got interested in Y/N. He closed the phone and recalled the moment again in his mind.

He recalled the moment when he and Y/N stared at each other a few times until she was dragged away by the guards.

'Her eyes......it seems so different from usual fans......It was holding a cold sea and blank emotions.......'

TO BE CONTINUED.......

[Can I just die?! More than 300 words vanished before I could save and I had to write the ending again ToT. Ugh!!]