8

A U T H O R

Y/N also rolled her eyes in return but secretly of course. She didn't say a word till they left. Taemu was also silent. Yoongi and Namjoon walked upstairs with their bodyguards. When they were out of sight, Taemu then spoke,

'Because of him, you got framed, right? You were wronged!'

'Continue what you were saying.'

Seeing Y/N not even replying to his question, Taemu could only sigh and continue to report her about those strange men.
.

.

.

.

.

.
Yoongi who purposely sat beside the big glass looked in Y/N's direction. She was talking with a blue outfit boy. He tsked again thinking that he was her new target or something. Both of them were talking and doing something on their respective laptop.

Namjoon noticed it.

'Are you looking at that Sasaeng?' Namjoon asked.

Yoongi nodded.

'Why?'

'To see her new play.'

Namjoon didn't say anything and started to look for a drink to order.

Yoongi ordered a mocha and a pastry. Namjoon ordered waffles.
.
.
.
.
.
While Yoongi continued to watch Y/N, Y/N, and Taemu also found out about that mysterious man.

'I think we should tell their security guards. I think these people will abduct one of their artists.' Taemu said.

'Do you think we are in the position now to do that? We aren't dressed up like we have to. Also, you know about the recent chaos regarding me. So I can't even talk to them when I am showing my face. You go ahead and look for them. Wear the mask. Call the security chief and inform him about our discovery. I will talk with the police.'

Taemu nodded and stood up. Y/N gave him her laptop so that he could put it in the car. She stayed behind to observe Yoongi.

According to their calculations, those men mostly will be kidnapping Yoongi or Namjoon who are inside the cafe now.

The amount of men has increased as well.

She waited for 15 minutes and finally saw Yoongi, Namjoon, and their bodyguards leaving the place. She also stood up and walked behind them.

Yoongi who noticed it wanted to teach her a lesson. He slowed down and let Namjoon walk ahead of him.

When he noticed Y/N looking at her phone, he quickly changed direction and hid behind a pillar.

Since this area was fully under tight security, it was okay for him to be alone. Those citizens were checked before entering this area.

One of the guards stood beside him but Yoongi dismissed him.

On the the hand, Y/N who just finished texting Taemu looked in front of her only to see that Yoongi was gone and only Namjoon was walking.