7

A U T H O R

Y/n groaned as she tried to open her eyes but her eyes couldn't open. She tried to shake her head a little and quickly found out the reason why she couldn't open her eyes.

It's because she was blindfolded. She cursed mentally and tried to hear her surroundings. There was a rusty smell of iron. And another breathing sound?

Her ears perked up to the sound as she focused.

'Can't believe I have got kidnapped by an obsessed Sasaeng.'

She felt shiver at the deep voice but she recognised it immediately. It was Yoongi.

'Pfftt.'

Y/N laughed in a low voice and slowly. Because there was a cut on her side lips making it impossible for her to laugh freely or talk freely.

'Why the fuck are you laughing? You that happy to be with me?' Yoongi was pissed off.

'Ha..haha...No. Actually, it's funny to see that you are also here. So can you untie me? Or at least remove the blindfold?'

'If I had the chance then I would've fled away long ago. And also why should I help you?'

'Because...we have been kidnapped together?' Y/N answer.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

12 hours ago

'Boss why are you on the news?!' Taemu asked.

'Don't know. So what were you saying again?'

'Ahh, I said that the HYBE artists go to this particular idol cafe where only idols are free to go. We are instructed to check this cafe because there were many photos of them which were licked around this cafe.'

'Then why won't they stop going there?'

'Because the cafe is not the problem but the people.'

'Let's go then. We can just hack their system by using their WiFi. It will be easy and we can also see their CCTV locations inside and outside of the cafe.'

'Got it. Do you want to go now? It's morning. So there won't be too many people over there.'

.

.

.

'I am sorry it's only for the artists. No ordinary people can go inside. You can go inside after 10 minutes because at that time the cafe will be open for ordinary people for 30 minutes.'

'Okay.' Taemu replied.

Y/N and he walked out of the cafe entrance and they walked around the cafe to see the CCTV cameras.

'It's the.

.

.

4th time we are circling this cafe boss! We have already noted it down, can we sit somewhere now? The cafe has already been open for ordinary people.'

'Wait.' Y/N gave him her phone and pointed to a particular corner.

'There is someone-' Taemu stopped reading loudly and quickly read it in his mind.

'There is someone over there. I think they are not ordinary people. Let's go inside. I will work in the cafe. You will work on that guy.'

'Okay!' He nodded aloud.

Y/N and Taemu walked inside and saw that only two tables were left. They quickly sat down on one of them as they saw many people returning after not finding any seat.

'Hi! Can I sit here? There is no other place.' A girl asked cheerfully.

'No.' Y/N said and put her laptop bag and Taemu's work bag on the chair.

'Ah, I am sorry. She is very shy with random people.' Taemu apologized.

The girl sighed, cursed mentally, and left.

'Let's work.'

Y/N and Taemu were sitting right beside the big door that led to the second floor and the other side was window. So they sat and worked freely.

It took Y/N only a few minutes to hack their system. She handed Taemu the copies so that he could follow the guy. Taemu hacked the nearby roads' CCTV cameras and watched the guy's movements.

Y/N checked the previous days' videos to see if she could find someone who seemed suspicious. But she was bored. This type of work usually is handed to the beginner. And Y/N and Taemu were too professional to handle these. But since it is not known to all, they can do nothing but do it.

'It seems like he is waiting for someone. He is talking on his phone or texting every 3 minutes.' Taemu reported.

Since it was an artist-friendly cafe, 99% of the ordinary customers were actually K-pop fans. So it would be a problem if Y/N came here freely since Y/N was now a target of all K-pop fans and is known as Sasaeng.

But she can't even disguise as it will draw attention. So she dressed differently. She wore big round nerdy glasses, did a cute hairstyle did a cute-looking girl's makeup, and put some blushes on her cheeks. She put on some pink lip gloss.

The outfit was a black and pink shaded dress and black ripped jeans and wore a big skirt on top of that so that no one could see that she wore the black ripped jeans. She wore a pink jacket to make it look aesthetic and cute.

All of the outfits were purchased earlier for her to dress like Sun on many Sasaeng activities. She cursed every single time she saw her attire and face. She disliked looking like a cute girl. That's why she wore Black ripped jeans underneath so that she can change back to herself once she and Taemu go out of the cafe.

Taemu actually dared to laugh at her when he saw her outfit for the first time today. He knew Y/N's tastes and knew how much she hated this look.

On the other hand, Taemu was wearing a blue open shirt with a white inside and black jeans. The matching was like blue and pink which made many of the customers look at their pair.

'I see that he is finally heading towards another person. The guy has no mask or hoodie or anything to hide his face.' Taemu quickly sent the photo to Y/N.

'Do you need me to find out about this guy-'

'A-ahh, yes we can go to the museum!'

Taemu confusedly looked at Y/N and saw her looking at him with a sheepish smile.

Taemu looked at the decoration mirror behind her and noticed some people walking towards them. There were some bodyguards. So he quickly changed his laptop screen.

'Tsk!'

The person who just saw Y/N rolled his eyes. Y/N looked at the corner of her eyes and saw that it was no other than Yoongi who rolled his eyes and walked to the door which leads to the second floor's VIP room...

TO BE CONTINUED.......