9

A U T H O R

........

...........

...............

Y/N snorted when Yoongi stayed quiet.

She then tried to hear her surroundings. There was no sound of cars or anything which may indicate that they were still inside the busy area.

'Quite a place....'

Yoongi looked at Y/N who tilted her head and acted as if she was trying to listen to something.

'Hmm....not inside the city....construction area?....
No, no sound of machines...night time....but still nothing.....bugs....insects......frog? Smell.....Too much like nature....It isn't Seoul!'

Even though Y/N mumbled everything, since Yoongi was the only one here and it was quiet, he could hear her words perfectly.

He was astonished to see how much she discovered even though she was blindfolded. Then he looked carefully and found that it was true. Seoul has no area where bugs, insects, and frogs roam freely. Seoul has been modified as an upgraded city. Besides they had a long journey. So it can't be Seoul.

'Hahaha, it's time to give them food. Madam said to give the boy more food than the girl. Also told to give the boy privilege. He should not be harmed even a bit.'

'Okay.'

Yoongi and Y/N heard those voices as Yoongi saw two boys opening the door and walking inside.

'Why are you doing this? Can you let me go? What is this place?'

'Boy, you are far away from your home. So don't try to run or do something. Also, we are being paid so why should we let you go?'

'I will pay you more and won't tell a single thing to the police!'

'Do you think we will believe you?'

Those men started to laugh as Yoongi cursed. He wanted to try his luck.

Y/N stayed quiet.

'Eat this. If you refuse then you will die because of hunger. Our madam will visit you guys tomorrow.'

The men turned around to leave. Y/N opened her mouth for the first time after they entered the room.

'Wait! Please open the blindfold. I can't see anything.'

'How can you expect me to eat when my hands are tied?!' Yoongi didn't bother to pay attention to Y/N.

'True. Wait.'

The boys walked towards Yoongi. They untied his hands pulled them in front of him quickly not giving him a chance to slip his hands away and tied them again.

This time his hands were tied in his front side. But the other part of the rope was tied with two big pillars.

They did the same thing with Y/N. And after they finished tying her, one of them pulled the sack away.

Y/N squeezed her eyes because of the lights even though it wasn't that bright. And finally for the first time, opened her eyes.

She blinked a few times to adjust to the brightness.

'Tsk. Such a cute girl. Why was she kidnapped again? Can we take her away? That man is a celebrity so we will have troubles. But she is a normal girl.'

'Let's ask our madam. If she or her boss agrees then let's take her away with us after they finish their business.'

'Should we sell her?'

'Let's make her work in a stripper club.'

'Fucking assholes.' Y/N cursed when they finally left the room while still talking about her.