15

A U T H O R

'I am not feeling well. Please take me to the hospital.'

Yoongi spoke sternly when the bodyguard beside him didn't take his words seriously the previous time.

'Where is it that you feel not good? You have no injury. Or do? We have a medical kit here. It will take time to reach the hospital.' The guard said.

'It's fine. I can endure it.'

Yoongi then looked at the following helicopter and sighed. His mind was restless as well and his chest felt heavy.

He actually was well. But he knew he wouldn't be able to see Y/N if he didn't say that he felt unwell. He needed to see her since she injured herself to protect him.

'Here.'

Yoongi looked at the other guard who handed him a phone.

He took it and put it beside his right ear.

'Hello Yoongi?!'

'Hmm..'

'Oh my gosh, you are okay right?!'

It was Bang Si Hyuk.

'Yoongi hyung?! Is he okay?! Where is he? Let me talk!'

'Yoongi!'

'Hyung!'

'Yoon-'

'Let me talk first!'

Yoongi heard his friend's chaos and smiled. It hadn't been 24 hours since his kidnapping yet he felt that the gap was more than a month or so.

'I am fine. I have no injury.'

'Thank god. You gave us a heart attack!'

'Hyung, can you do me a favor?'

'Yes?'

'Delete the last post I created on my Weverse.'

'What-'

'That sasaeng related post hyung?'

Jungkook cut off Namjoon and spoke through the speaker.

'Yes. That one.'

'Why?'

'I will explain later. Please help me delete that post.'

Namjoon sighed but in the end, he agreed. The password for Yoongi's weverse account could be found by the staff members. Because they have everyone's weverse account's password.

It is a policy since nobody knows what will happen. If any members fall asleep during live or anything else, they can just turn it off on their own or delete any post or create on behalf of that member. Only the members' personal accounts for Instagram and Twitter were only known by the members.

'We will reach soon.' The captain of the helicopter spoke.

Yoongi sighed and closed his eyes. He felt that the night was too long. It was indeed.
.
.
.
.
By the time they reached the hospital, it was already early in the morning. Y/N and Mujin arrived earlier. Yoongi was now carried in a wheelchair for his leg injury. He actually had a slight cut on the leg.

He had a little cuts on his right arm and a small bruise on his face. He was taken to the 4th floor. The number of bodyguards increased as he saw them handling the press members.

'Where is Y/N?' He asked and looked away from the doctor to the guard standing in front of the door.

'The next room.'

Yoongi was happy to know that he didn't have to try hard to find her.

'Is she okay?'

'Rest assured Mr.Min. Ms.Y/N is fine. Her wounds have been treated and bandaged. Our chief will be coming soon to meet with you. Till then please rest for a while. You haven't slept for the whole night.'

Yoongi nodded.

Yoongi closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep until he felt that everyone had left the room. He slowly opened his eyes only to see one of the guards sitting in a chair and guarding him.

Yoongi got up from the bed as the guard finally noticed him.

'Do you need anything?'

'I want to take some fresh air or at least stroll in the corridor. I feel suffocating when I am inside this room.'

The guard wanted to talk but knew that Yoongi was traumatized. Hence he agreed.

He opened the door as Yoongi and he walked out of the room.

As soon as Yoongi stepped out of the room, he saw many police officers standing outside, talking.

He quickly glanced at the familiar face which belonged to Taemu.

Taemu stood in the middle as he talked in a serious voice. He heard what Taemu discussed about.

It was the topic of drugs and drug-related stuff. He took the chance to open the door right beside his and saw Y/N's.

Yoongi saw Y/N's lying on the bed. The bodyguard beside him didn't say anything but let Yoongi slip through the door to Y/N's room.

Yoongi closed the door behind him and looked at Y/N's pale face.

His throat rolled as he tried to speak but stopped.

'What do you want?' Y/N whose eyes were closed suddenly opened as they gazed at Yoongi's black deep eyes intensely.

'You....How are you feeling?'

'Is Mr. Min worried about me?' Y/N let out a small laugh.

'Don't joke of course I will be.' Yoongi frowned.

He walked towards the corner to bring a chair and sit but right at that moment the door was opened harshly.

'BOSSSSSS!!!!!'

Taemu's high-pitched voice made both Yoongi and Y/N flinch.

'Don't shout!' Another officer said from outside.

Taemu closed the door and rushed towards Y/N.

'Boss! Huhu! How can you lay down here with this big injury?!'

'Don't worr-'

'You have to get well soon! Otherwise, I have to do all of the hard work! Huhu.'

'.....'

Y/N who was touched by Taemu's worry for a second was now sure why Taemu was so worried. He basically can't do her work.

Yoongi let out a laugh when he heard it making Taemu flinch.

'The fuck- eh? Mr.Min? Why are you here?'

Taemu's personality turned 180 as he looked at Yoongi with a professional look.

'Wanted to see your boss.'

'Ohh...' Taemu nodded.

'Have you caught them?' Y/N asked.

'Yes. Mujin has done everything.' Taemu said.

'He may get busy with the aftermaths.'

'Oh.' Y/N didn't say anything else.

Yoongi was now irritated by this Mujin guy. He heard many things related to Y/N and Mujin when he was in the corridor a few minutes ago.

One of the officers said that Mujin wouldn't take this type of simple matter and that he came personally to find Y/N.

He also heard one of them assuming that Mujin likes Y/N and he will definitely propose tonight as they saw him bringing gifts for Y/N after he took care of those guys.

'This Mujin....' Yoongi clicked his tongue but didn't say anything.

At that time, the door was opened harshly again revealing Mujin whom Yoongi was thinking right now...

Yoongi was now ready to see what Mujin would do after visiting Y/N.

TO BE CONTINUED.......