13

A U T H O R

Soft lips were intertwined together. Y/N's breath hitched as she felt a light force push her head on the wall with Yoongi's right hand between them to prevent any pain.

His lips played together with her. The voices were too close and she felt panic as she gripped his waist.

Yoongi put his left hand right across her chin to her neck to depend on the kiss.

He at first only wanted to put his mouth on her mouth and pretend to be kissing.

But as soon as his lips touched the other party's soft lips, he lost his mind.

He greedily opened his lips and kissed her slowly at first but wanted to explore more, he pushed her chin up and down as he caressed her left cheek to let the kiss become more intense.

In a few seconds, Y/N who came back to her senses tried to push him away but Yoongi prevented her.

She felt intoxicated and wondered for a second if he was drugged or not.

He put his right leg between her thighs to prevent her resistance.

The right hand which was behind her gripped her hair tightly as he kissed her.

Y/N also opened her mouth in shock when she felt his leg between her thighs and the tug on her hair.

She whimpered while Yoongi loved the feeling.

Finally parting away, Y/N pushed him away from her a little. Both of their lips were red and had a string of mixed saliva that connected two lips.

Y/N was embarrassed as she quickly whipped her mouth.

She wanted to curse and throw a punch at Yoongi. But she felt too weak.

Yoongi was amused because he could see her thoughts coming out as an expression on her face. He grinned lightly l.

'The kitten is fierce yet after she is bullied, she will become a sulking kitten.'

When Yoongi came back to reality, away from his thoughts clouded by Y/N, he cringed.

He couldn't believe that her just kissed her and had that kind of thought.

'T-they have walked away.' Y/N stuttered.

Both of them were quiet for a minute until Y/N found a vacant room.

As soon as she closed the door, both of them went towards the window. Yoongi pulled away the curtain as Y/N looked at the entrance.

Many people were standing at the entrance. Many of them had illegal weapons. Y/N, who took a phone from the staff room, quickly turned it on.

She quickly called Taemu as she looked at her throbbing hand.

'Hello-'

'It's me.'

'BOSSS!!!! WE WILL REACH WITHIN HALF AN HOUR!'

'Good.'

'Let me hold it for you.' Yoongi said.

Y/N nodded as Yoongi put the phone on her ear. She quickly took the towel and started to whip her injured hand.

It has to be disinfected by tomorrow otherwise it will cause skin problems.

'Are you okay?'

'Yes, I am.'

'You can just put it on speaker.' Y/N said to Yoongi after noticing how he bent over to put the phone on her ear.

Yoongi nodded and put it on speaker and heard,

'Is Min Yoongi with you?'

'Yes.'

'I had something to talk about. Can you not put it on speaker?'

'About what? I don't believe you unless you tell me the topic.'

'Aish! Boss! Why are you so cruel? Fine. It's about the drug dealers.'

'Oh. It reminded me that I and Mr.Min were inside a club under those thugs. I saw some rare weapons in their hands. There are some traces of human trafficking. I don't think I can call Mujin and investigate this matter together. This has nothing to do with me. So pass the information to him.'

'Mujin? You can tell him by yourself though. He is also coming there.'

Yoongi saw Y/N frowning.

'I think he will reach before I can. I didn't even know that the CEO would take this matter into her own hands and send Mujin. I got to know a few minutes ago.'

'Wasn't Mujin in Washington?'

'He came back the day before yesterday.'

Y/N nodded even though Taemu couldn't see it.

Taemu tracked her live location and sent it to the group chat where all the people who were coming to rescue Y/N and Yoongi were.

The battery was already low so Y/N hung up the phone to let the battery be saved for emergency.

Yoongi and Y/N then sat idly on the couch.

'Can you just tell me if you are working for good people or bad people?' Yoongi asked.

'What?'

'I mean I get that you can't tell me about your job-'

'I am a hacker.'

'Then tell me what work- wait what?!'

'I am a hacker. It is supposed to be a secret but since you are not someone who can affect my work negatively or positively, it won't hurt to tell you.'

Y/N shrugged. Yoongi felt that she just insulted him but he didn't comment on that.

'Then why you are a Sasaeng? I mean acting like a Sasaeng?'

Y/N tilted her head and looked directly into his eyes.

'Because I wanted to know every Sasaeng and help others?'

'Why would you? You have a job, a life. Why would you help people like us? Who are idols?'

Yoongi's heart skipped a bit after seeing her innocent eyes looking at her in the most sinister way.

Her eyes were the only thing that could bear the most pure emotion. Her mouth only knew how to curse.

'Well, Mr.Min is actually quite sharp.' Y/N grinned.

'It's because I want to?'

Yoongi knew she was lying.

'What is your real name? I know you are known as Sun in the Sasaeng world. But your real name?'

'Moon Y/N.'

Yoongi was surprised at how she replied.

'Moon Y/N...' He muttered.

'Since we haven't introduced each other properly, so I will do the honor. Nice to meet you Moon Y/N.' Yoongi said.

Y/N laughed.

'Nice to meet you too Min Yoongi-ssi.'

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Author has something to say: Damn just kiss again!! Gah! 😫 I want to see Yoongi's jealous face when Taemu acts too close with Y/N 👀