4

Y / N

Ugh! What is the commotion happening right now? Why my phone's notifications are buzzing crazily?

I groaned and looked at the clock. It was 9?! Did I sleep-

Wait, I fell asleep while working on the code?! Did I save it?!

I quickly looked at the computer and saw I saved it.

I sighed in relief as I didn't pay attention to anything else and finished the two lines of the coding.

</body>
</html>

Finally! I then paid attention to my crazily buzzing phone.

[Haha! Damn!]

[Did he actually write that?!]

[The audacity of him!]

[How can that bitch write about us like that?]

What the fuck was happening?! I quickly tapped on one of the notifications and went to the Sasaeng site.

The hot topic palette had bold italic words with a highlight of red-

Min Yoongi aka Suga of BTS dares to mess with the Sasaeng website!
Direct link to his post-> http://thecutecatofbts09031993

I was so shocked water fell from my mouth which I was about to gulp down.

The fuck?! YOONGI DID WHAT?!?!

I quickly clicked the following link and saw a huge paragraph written under the name of real>Yoongi of bts<

The subject was: Fuck you bitches.

First of all, yes this is the real Min Yoongi bitches. I will confirm it through my Weverse account after I post this. So, I took my precious time to write on this shitty website to warn you guys.
You guys surely help us by buying albums and then burning them away. Well, damn you guys make us rich as hell. So first of all, thanks for that.

Secondly, you didn't give birth to us (any idols or celebrities) nor you raised us or funded us when we needed it. So you have no talks about having a right to us.

Thirdly, clicking photos of our private parts and also not giving us the privacy we need, I will pray to the devil or demon to haunt you just like you do to us.

And lastly, say goodbye to this shitty website because I am going to sue every one of you! I will haunt you from your sleep and your safe place even if you are on the other side of the world.

Bye, losers.

Well, what the hell was that?

I then noticed that my team members were also texting in the group chat since the last night!

[Can you believe it? He actually found the website and asked out a corporation to handle them!]

[Team-03 has taken over this project.]

[Is that so?]

[It's good since we have got a lot of work on our sleeves.]

Wow. Destiny....Fate (my name 🤣)...Since the day I bumped into him, he has been continuously bumping with me and my work in every possible way!

But for some reason, I am not liking it....
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'Hello.'

'Hello, ma'am.' The guard bowed as I bowed back.

I walked inside the bathroom and went to a stall I closed it before taking out my phone.

It was lunchtime. My phone started to buzz abnormally in the past 17 minutes!

Why? Because the Sasaengs are trying to contact me and asking me to do something.

They are also making groups to attack Min Yoongi.

Why the hell is he trying to make me work hard? He basically challenged a group of thugs! There are many types of people here! I can't keep an eye on each and every one of them!

[Let's come down and think of a way to save the website first before we harm him because if we harm him now, the pressure on us will be doubled.]

I commented. Soon enough a lot of texts came as I looked at them.

[True.]

[Why are you so calm?]

[Shouldn't you be more angry than us?!]

[You have a logic though.]
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Tomorrow's mission....

I looked at the schedule and found out that BTS's Jin will be arriving in the afternoon. (Even though he is in the Military 🤧)

That means I can just go there after having my lunch.

I looked at the two members who will be coming from the Sasaeng community. But alas! 5 members will be coming to Jin's arrival place!

Is it because he is famous? No! I mean he is famous but there are some other reasons too. Because of the recent commercial.

I packed my stuff not knowing what held for me tomorrow.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A U T H O R

'Are you sure?'

'Yes.'

'Can you give us some proves?'

'Tomorrow that Sun will come. You can see by yourself that she isn't an actual sasaeng! She is just pretending!'

'Why would she pretend?'

'Because she is a fan? Dunno but I am sure of one thing that if she is really a fan and is meddling with our work, I won't spare her!'

'Sun is one of the top famous people in our society. Why would she be someone else? If she really wasn't one of us then-'

'Have you ever seen her posting which a sasaeng posts?'

The third person paused at the person's words.

'No. That's when my suspicions started to kick in. Like we never saw her do anything but she still got many votes! I am sure many fans are supporting her and are pretending to be one of us!'

The girl spoke as she pointed her fingers toward the second guy.

'You just wait and watch. I will expose her identity to the sasaeng world and maybe......'

She smirked.

'Maybe use her and frame her as a sasaeng to cover us up...'

TO BE CONTINUED.......