6

A U T H O R

'Ah, they aren't dating? She wouldn't have cursed at him then.' Yoongi thought as he turned his face over.

Y/N also moved away from him.

'Sorry.' She apologized.

'It's okay.' Yoongi nodded.

'Still, her figure looks familiar.'

After it was only them and no outside people, Hyunjin took a big breath.

'You know how big HYBE is leading this whole Korean music industry and even the world's music charts with not only BTS but also other idols too. Right?'

'Yes.' Taemu nodded.

'So, we want to protect our artists who made this big way for us. So I hope that you would be kind enough to help us and make sure that they aren't targeted by those sasaengs.'

'Of course! We came here for our duty!' Taemu said.

'Are you new securities over here?' Jungkook asked curiously.

'NO! Hahahaha, did it seem like that way? Well, they are helping us with our security issues but their job is more than that. They are very famous!' Hyunjin started to praise them.

'Is that so? Who are you guys? How come I don't know you?' Jungkook tilted his head.

'It's a secret!'

'Then why did you make me curious!'

'Jungkook let's go.' Yoongi said so that Jungkook would stop bickering.

'It was nice to meet you. We will get going then.' Yoongi bowed and left with Jungkook.

Y/N looked at his back and wondered if he had pain in his shoulder where she bumped back then.

'So you will be coming again right?'

'Yes, maybe next week or after the next week when we are done with our preparations and have ideas.' Taemu said.

'Then we will see you again. Bye!'

.

.

.

.

.

'That guy is so cheerful right?' Taemu asked.

'Hmm.' Y/N said as she sat on the seat beside the driver's seat. Taemu started the car as they went to the company.

.

.

Meanwhile, a big disaster was uploaded on the internet that night.

Y/N who just took a shower was drying her hair as she scrolled through the news. Her eyebrows twitched when she noticed something.

Who is this SUN? The leader of the sasaeng group's face has been revealed!

Y/N quickly entered the link and widened her eyes when she saw that it was herself. There was a whole ass of words written on her.

"The girl SUN is actually the leader of the obsessed anti-haters or haters fan group. She has been the leader for xxx months! Apparently, someone has found it odd that the photos that are being uploaded by Sasaengs were disturbing. She observed more and found that the photo angle and the video from YouTube where the SUN is standing matched 100% every time. Here is a photo of her. The police will look into this matter more before they do something. Please stay away from her by the time. Stay tuned for more updates."

'Are you fucking kidding me?!' Y/N quickly logged in to the website and found that the website was upside down. Many accounts were deleted as many left the website.

Some wrote their sorry for their favorite SUN and some were a little happy to finally be able to see their idols' faces.

Y/N looked more and found out that the photos of her which were uploaded online were taken secretly and by stalking. She felt so angry that she wanted to bury that person alive. Not because she was in a bad position, but because someone had stalked her and she wasn't careful enough and let that person take her photos.

Soon she got calls from Taemu and her office mates. The company boss who had actually known her since childhood called her.

When she answered the call, he told her to lay low and if possible make a public statement because many idols had left a complaint before against the sasaengs. So it was a matter of time until she was taken away by the police.

Y/N took the opportunity as a holiday from her work and agreed. After that, she searched and targeted 4 girls and boys as her prime suspect. She then opened her social account and made it public before going live.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'Hyung isn't she that girl who bumped into you at the airport?!' Hoseok looked at the news with a shocked face as he turned his phone screen towards Yoongi.

Yoongi also has seen the news and felt disgust towards Y/N whose picture was uploaded from every idol-in-airport video. The photos and small duration videos showed how many times she has bumped into an idol and how many times she got caught taking photos.

'Did you see that she went live?' Namjoon asked as he turned his laptop towards Yoongi and Hoseok.

The trio continued to watch Y/N's live.

Yoongi's eyes darkened. He didn't feel any discomfort when Y/N bumped into him back then but seeing her being exposed made him hate her from the bottom of his heart.

He saw how Y/N looked at the screen coldly. The viewers were almost one million.

'You may think that I did all of this but I didn't. I am not a sasaeng and I am not a fan of them. So don't disturb me and disturb the real culprit who framed me. If you guys can't then stop spreading this fake news because I also have a life and a workplace.'

---

Yoongi was actually surprised to see how short the life was. He thought that the life may have started long ago and went to her account from his private account. But to his astonishment, her account was private again.

He saw that the photo was of a moon and she had only 9 followers and she was following 2 people.

'The internet is exploding because of her life. Also, it seems like the police will be visiting her home tomorrow.' Namjoon said.

'The manager just wrote on the group chat and congratulated us because we can finally live in peace.' Namjoon added.

For some reason, Yoongi felt restless. But he shook the negative thoughts and wrote a post on his weverse.

'At last, the truth came out. Thanks to that ARMY who helped us and found that disgusting person. I actually wanted to write not to disturb her and let the police do their work but I can't just write that. If you are watching this SUN then I wish that you break your hands because you have touched inappropriately many idols and did bad things with that hands!'

.

.

.

Y/N lightened the cigarette and took a puff as she looked at Yoongi's recent post. She sighed and for the first time in her life, she felt that she was out of ideas. She thought to move out from here. But that won't work because she was framed with idols being involved. The fans are everywhere.

She looked at the moon which shined so bright.

'No, I can't just give up. I have to live up to my name. Moon.......I will shine like a moon and will drag each and every one down! You fuckers better be ready!'

TO BE CONTINUED.......