5

A U T H O R

'Should we finalize this?'

Kim Seokjin looked at his work and asked his manager who sat across.

The manager nodded.

'Let's go to Yoongi or Namjoon later.'

'Yeah. If one of them agrees then I will show this to Bang PD.'

Shortly after the plane landed; he, his manager and his bodyguards as well as the staff members walked out of the plane and walked inside the airport.

The bodyguards who were waiting for them to arrive immediately started to take place. Among them, a sharp gaze looked everywhere and calculate something.

It was nonother than that Sasaeng who was now looking for Y/N like a lion looking for its prey. She tried to get more details from other sasaengs who came to other events with the famous Sun. Since nobody saw her face or where she actually stays during work hours, that sasaeng was now scanning every person.

The girl looked at her mate who nodded at her and stood on the other side. Coincidently, he was standing right beside Y/N who was now looking keenly at the two's behaviors and found something odd.

Surely, she knew that her teammate for today was the boy beside her and the girl who was standing on the other side. There was another person but she canceled it at the last moment.

Too many things to happen at a time. For some reason, she was feeling odd and had a bad feeling. She wanted to retreat but it was too late. Also, it happens to be that she will go to HYBE to inspect their inside securities. Taemu will be there with her too.

'AHHHHHH JIN OPPPPPAAAAA!'

'KIM SEOKJIN!'

'OPPA MARRY MEEEEEE!'

'OPPA SARANGHAE!'

'HYUNG I AM A BIG FAN OF YOURS!'

'KIIMMMM SEOOOKJIINN.'

'JUNNI!'

'His name is Jin! Not Juni!'

One of the fans corrected the baby ARMY.

'I mean Jinnie!' The ARMY cried out in embarrassment.

Y/N didn't pay any attention to the meaningless talk and looked at the boy weirdly.

The boy was pushing her forward. She put a hand on his waist and pushed him forward.

'Here, you wanted to go forward right?'

The boy looked at the bitchy smile of Y/N's and cursed as he was pushed backward by the bodyguards.

Y/N took some photos and paid attention to them carefully.

'Surely they are cooking something together. I have to make them fall down so that there won't be any obstacles in my way.' She muttered as she started the car engine and followed them.

But they walked for only a few minutes and separated their way by taking different buses. She then turned the wheels around and drove towards HYBE.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'Do you have any ID card or any appointment with someone here?'

'We are here for the security inspection. You can call Mr. Cha and confirm it.' Taemu said.