16

As promised 20+ votes and this chapter will be unlocked

A U T H O R

-THRASH!-

Mujin opened the door harshly and pushed the door harshly before rushing towards Y/N.

'NOONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

The voice was much higher than Taemu making all three of them groan because of the noise pollution.

Mujin kneeled and hugged Y/N tightly as he looked at her with big innocent eyes.

'Noona!!! Huhuhi!!! Why did you risk your life?! What would've happened to me? Don't you think about your baby? Huhu!'

Yoongi and Taemu were stunned and both of them froze in their spot. Taemu was still standing right beside the door and Yoongi was still standing in that corner of the room.

'He is younger than her?! They are married?!?! They have a child?!' Yoongi was annoyed.

At first, he thought that he actually liked Y/N and wanted to see her a few more times but then he thought that if she is a mother and a wife that means he just kissed a married woman and was having sexual and romantic thoughts for a married woman.

'Don't fucking think any weird things both of you!' Y/N shouted and finally looked at Mujin's crying face.

'Moon Mujin! Stand up right now!'

Mujin quickly stood up with a frightened face.

'Noona-'

'What noona?! Do you even realize what you said can mislead the people inside this room?! Don't you have fucking eyes?! Can't you see that there are people inside? Why would you speak without knowing if there is anyone else here or not?!'

Mujin started to cry a little loud.

Taemu was shocked to see the higher-level guy being this much baby in front of Y/N. He still had doubts about their relationship.

Y/N sighed.

'Fuck! You blew up the cover.' Y/N sighed again.

'Don't cry baby. Come here.' She finally accepted the fact that Mujin has blown up their cover and now they don't have to pretend.

'Noona is sorry baby. Don't cry. See, noona is perfectly fine?' Y/N consoled the crying Mujin who was taller than Yoongi and manly.

Yoongi stood still because he had caught up on the keyword when Y/N spoke. Something that Taemu couldn't catch up with.

Just as he was sure that what he was thinking was true, he also heard Y/N saying the same thing.

'Mujin is my little brother Taemu.'

'Oh....Wait WHAT THE FUCK?!' Taemu shouted again as he pointed his fingers toward Mujin.

'Mujin!!! The Mujin whom we fear is actually your little brother?!'

'Yes. By blood.'

Yoongi also nodded. He actually caught up Y/N saying Mujin's full name which was Moon Mujin. Just like Y/N's surname.

'He isn't a baby and has no personality disorder. But he is too afraid when he sees me in trouble or hurt. That's why he acts a little childish. Only the Company owner knows about our relationship. And now you....and Yoongi.'

Mujin looked up and saw Yoongi coming out from the corner.

'.....'

'Noona will bury me alive! Shit!'

'That-you...I....?!' Taemu was astonished.

Maybe because Taemu knew Y/N and Mujin more than Yoongi did, Taemu took a long time to come back from the shock.

Yoongi on the other hand was relived.

'I invite you two to our house tonight for dinner.' Mujin said and stood up from Y/N's embrace and walked out towards the door.

Y/N tilted her head.

'Moon Mujin....You just want to avoid being beaten up by me right?'

Mujin shivered.

'No!! No, I am not. I will go now to bring some clothes for you. Taemu can you come and help me?'

'But I am busy. I have to work on the report and can't leave the hospital.'

'I can come. You can just drop me off after I help you with the clothes.' Yoongi suddenly suggested.

Now that he saw Y/N, he now wanted to go home and see his family and friends. Seeing the lovely dovely act of Y/N and Mujin made him crave this kind of treatment from the members.

He will never admit it but he likes it so much when they show affection towards him. Especially Taehyung's bear hugs.

'But-'

'It's fine. I can take care of him by myself.' Mujin stopped Y/N and took Yoongi and rushed out.

Mujin's top priority right now is to avoid his elder sister and avoid her beatings.
.
.
.
.
.
It sounds unreasonable to bring Yoongi here at Mujin's house and not bring him to the company first.

But Hyunjin was still coming. And apart from Mujin, nobody seemed trustworthy. So Hyunjin agreed to let Mujin take Yoongi back to his(MYG) house after he brought some clothes from his house.

Mujin on the other hand wanted to take his clothes as well to stay in a hotel at night until Y/N wasn't angry with him anymore.

Deep inside his heart, he knew that he had to stay with his injured sister.

'I will bring some clothes and a bag. Can you put them inside?' Mujin asked.

Yoongi nodded.

Mujin made Yoongi sit and put a bag on the table as he went to Y/N's old room.

'Is this where you guys live?' Yoongi asked.

'Yeah. Why?'

'No. It seems like nobody has come here for a long time.'

'Ah, noona actually lives in her own apartment. This is where our parents, noona me, and our big brother used to live. Our parents are dead now and only I live here. But I wasn't in Korea that's why.'

Yoongi heard Mujin's voice and recalled Y/N speaking with Taemu about him returning back to Korea from Washington.

At that time, he saw many family pictures hanging on the wall and many photo frames could be seen on the shelves.

He walked and looked at those photos. Y/N and Mujin were the only ones whose photos could be seen hanging on the walls.

He frowned.

'Where is your elder brother?' Yoongi asked as he moved his eyes towards the photo frames kept inside the shelves.

He saw two old couples' photos as well as some family photos of little Y/N, Mujin, and their older brother.

Yoongi frowned more. The little kid was familiar somehow.

'Our older brother......he...ah! Found it! New brush!'

Mujin's voice came muffled because Yoongi saw something shocking in one of the frames inside the shelves.
.
.
Just when he asked Mujin about their older brother, his eyes stopped in front of a certain boy who was too familiar to him.

It's Moon Heechul. One of the renowned celebrities of the 2nd generation who died because of the Sasaeng disaster which happened a few years ago......

TO BE CONTINUED.......