3

A U T H O R

'Hmm.....' Y/N sighed as she looked at the pile of work her co-worker gave her.

'Why me?' She asked.

'Because you took a leave of absence from your workday for two days.'

'But this much?' She asked again.

'I only took one day off to go to the airport.' Y/N thought.

'Yep. Yesterday you missed a very important meeting. I will give you a heads-up. You can just watch the meeting video from panel S.'

'Wait Carlos!'

'What?' Carlos stopped and looked at Y/N.

'Can you give these to Aoki-kun on your way?'

'Okay. Oh by the way, if Aoki is not here then no need to use formal words of Japanese to address him.' Carlos laughed.

Y/N didn't pay attention to him and went back to work.

Carlos didn't mind at all since this was how she used to behave every now and then.

He clutched the bundles of papers that Y/N gave him and walked out.

Y/N was surprised when she saw the length of the video.

'What the fuck happened yesterday?! 2-hour meeting? Everyone definitely went to drink yesterday. That's why they were late today.' She mumbled and played the video.
.
.
.
.
Taking out her diary, she wrote the keywords of the meetings.

Two new people will be joining and they will be under my supervision.

•supervisor Cas is not here and Ryujin and I will be in charge of the team-04.

•The xxxx is trying to hack government properties. The government has asked for help from the 07 agents who have entrusted us to tighten the security.

•I have a team meeting on the upcoming 28/07/20xx.

•collect the panels from Cas after he comes back.

•T.S

T.S., Y/N wrote the words and closed her diary as she pulled her phone out.

'Top Secret. How come I was given to look after the celebrity issues?!' Y/N groaned as she heard the people in the meeting's video.'

'Many celebrities are now a target of anti-fans or haters. We have got a request from 10 different agents to tighten their security for their schedules and also social media.'

'Since Ms. Moon is absent, let her handle this. Besides she is good at coding. She can definitely put an end to the trackers.' Another person spoke.

Y/N cursed at the person who was speaking in the video.

'Bitch! You just didn't want to overwork with your team! And put this heavy work on me even though you knew that I already took someone else's work because she is pregnant!'

Y/N cried out after sensing the pile of work and exhaustion she will get for more than a month.

Feeling irritated, she closed Panel S where the video was still on, and went to the email.

She searched for the email that had the contacts of the agencies and emailed them the same thing.

Greetings,

This is Team-02 Leader and supervisor, you have wanted to tighten your security and reached out to us. We will try our best to make sure that nobody gets to know about your schedules and private information by hacking.
We ensure to help the artists and celebrities to keep their privacy. We will contact you after we make a layout. If you need to give any important information then please email here or contact this number +82 XXXX XX YYYY.