1. New Family

City of Ladyrain..

A city strewn with flowers in every corner of the city, with pools of lake water that appear to glisten in the golden sun, its distinctive smell of soil and grass spoils the noses of its city residents.Berry Crystal Arquette, a little girl with long, wavy brown hair, round eyes and a tall nose adds to the beauty of the girl, her milk-white skin is covered in jeans, sandals and a T-shirt, the girl is very quiet, she has just been adopted by the couple Surath grandparents, a couple who are lonely because their only child who is already married is left.A sense of loss enveloped Berry's feelings, because it was her orphanage that had accommodated her since she was small, however, she was happy that there were kind parents who were willing to adopt her.

Grandpa Surath is a retired soldier, seen from his tall, straight body, his silver hair cannot cover Grandpa Surath's dashing, while Grandpa Surath is more petite and often wears a head covering. On the way they did not talk much because it was still awkward. Berry prefers to look at the trees that are racing against each other with his car, enjoying this eye trick trying to stay calm until he falls asleep."Already Grandma, come in Grandma," answered Berry,"Under well ..", said the grandmother."Yes Grandma, I'll follow later," answered Berry while glancing at the picture of Fling,"Fling it's my first day with the Surath family", he said to Fling's picture book.

And, Fling smiled back at him from the drawing book.Berry then rushed down, the Surath family's house which had wooden nuances made the room feel comfortable and cold, the walls were decorated with animal skins, grandfather liked to hunt when he was young, many of his game animals were displayed in the living room a type of lemur, white bear, a type of bird that Berry didn't know about whose fur was very beautiful, not only that, grandfather had a cellar where he preserved his prey, a place that Berry didn't want to enter in the slightest.Berry rushed down the stairs to the kitchen, a room with two large windows that reflected bright and warm light. With green floral curtains to match the tablecloth decorated with white lilies. Wooden kitchen utensil cabinet hanging on the wall with a chimney for exhaustion of smoke while cooking. 

In the corner of the room there is a two-door fridge with reminder cards attached.Berry sat near grandpa,"Good morning Berry", greeted grandpa warmly, while grandma was cooking Cayken soup, Cayken is a kind of fowl that can't fly and its meat is very meaty and delicious, its meat is very popular in Ladyrain.Soon the grandmother lifted the pot, the soup was cooked, the aroma was tempting, Berry couldn't wait to taste it. Grandmother poured the soup into Berry and grandfather's bowls.Before eating they all prayed first, then tasted grandma's cooking, which was delicious."It's delicious, Grandma," said Berry, grandma just smiled shyly but was happy.First day in a new place for Berry, and he feels like his new family.