11. Miss Trouble

The first few months lived, Berry less able to follow the subjects. In fact, the midtest is only two weeks away. While Berry's grades are for technology class A, maybe for him science and technology are so interesting, and Professor Alka is able to package his technology class well. For herbology class, Berry got a B, because Berry could grow and care for Ladyriver flowers in the right proportions, even though she could not do without the help of her grandparents, because Professor Halle allowed the plant to be cared for at home. For the endangered animal conservation class, Berry got an A, because apart from admiring Professor Rango's passion for preserving endangered animals, his friend Edel, who was passionate about this lesson, invited Berry to find information about the behavior of the Kathal Sura lizard, the nature and how animals it reproduces. 

Of course there were questions asked to Professor Rango which made Edel closer to Professor Rango. A happy hue always shone on Edel's face in this class.The bad news, in calculus class, Berry got a D, the girl was not good at math. For art subjects he also got a D, his sensitive side was not honed so he was not good at art either. The paintings he made look shapeless. And for gym class, Berry got a C. His unsupportive physique, made him fall in PE class, so that he almost leveled his position with Levi who only sat in the audience because of his weak body.In wisdom, Berry got a D. Berry did not understand the wisdom taught by Professor Aristotel, Berry fell asleep several times. 

According to Professor Aristotel, apart from theory, Berry did not really understand the wisdom taught to him.These grades were a real worry, as Berry could only pass five of his seven subjects, his grades depressing him. While his friends, like Zeke and Edel, could get five A/B lessons, Danny could get four A/B grades. Berry felt really stupid. He felt totally unprepared. Berry can be aligned with Gert, Luis, and Mario. What a shame.Not only Berry, his grandparents were also worried about the grades Berry was getting, but they strengthened their hearts and advised Berry that this was only a temporary grade.

 Although part of them realized, this meant forcibly awakening Berry's brain state that had been sleeping while in the orphanage.Three days later, Berry was just sleeping at home, his grandparents were very worried about him, as well as Edel, Zeke, and Danny, these friends were moved to visit him at home.Berry was doodling on his drawing when his friends came in. "Million....!"Berry was shocked, "H.... Hi....," Berry stammered because he was surprised and happy, in front of Berry there were Edel, Danny, and Zeke."Hey Ber....," Danny immediately sat down beside Berry and grabbed the paper he was drawing Berry, "Wow, draw a lizard," commented Danny excitedly."Actually geese ....," answered Berry, frowning."Ow, sorry ....," Danny felt uncomfortable. However, it can not be blamed because Berry is bad at art. But even if the results are not good. 

He likes to draw."It's okay, I really can not draw ....," he answered sadly. Edel and Zeke glared at Danny."Sorry ....," said Danny without a sound."Hey honey, how are you?" say hi Edel. However, Berry's eyes actually dimmed."You can talk to us....," consoled Edel."Ah, well ....," he replied wearily."Calm down Ber, we will help you......""Yes!" Zeke and Danny said in unison. "Zeke will teach calculus, right Zeke," Danny patted Zeke's shoulder."Hah??" Zeke is confused, among them only Zeke has an A in calculus."Oh, yes.... yes....," then Zeke just nodded."Considering that the exam is only two weeks away, fine, I'll help you," added Zeke resignedly.

"Later, I'll help you catch up for sports class, but when it comes to arts and sports, I'm also not very good at it, Ber....," Edel offered to help."Oh, if that's the case, then the other subjects are good too," teased Danny."Yeah, not really, I mean... uhh, you're really annoying Danny....," Danny and Edel's small fights started as usual, while Zeke and Berry just smiled, they were used to this sight.Berry was amused by the attention of his friends. That afternoon, the sun illuminates the city of Ladyrain hotly, but the warmth of friendship in Berry's room can really rival the heat of the sun.