9. Run!!

Berry covers her hands and examines her fingers. The fingers are long and thin. From the beginning, Berry was not the biggest and strongest kid. He manages to survive in a tough environment, a tough orphanage by using his cunning. In all things he chose to remain silent. Usually if we keep quiet a lot we won't be hit and tolerated by people. However, it was undeniable, he really wanted to let out what was in his chest. 

Fling, is a form of pent up emotion.The thrilling subject matter at Chandelion made Berry feel a change in her life, very different from her current life from her previous life.The sky today was clear, several Chandelion white eagles were flying above us, looking at us suspiciously from the air. In sports class this time, the kids gathered on the sports field. The girl wears a pink short-sleeved shirt. 

On the left chest there is a Chandelion with the symbol of a white eagle and knee-length pants, for men wearing a light blue shirt.Our gym teacher, Mr. Chang, has yellow skin, narrow eyes, and underneath his stubby shirt you can see the muscles in his arms."Children, call me Chang," said the athletic man with a smile. "I'm not like other teachers, I'm not a professor, I just love sports, working on your body, feeling your body moving, sweating and winning!" Mr. Chang spoke with his fists clenched, this man seemed to like his job.Mr. Chang started asking our names one by one, and started his lesson. He told us to get ready to warm up. 

Levi Ardenne, as usual, felt uneasy, his weak body condition made him just sit in the audience."Yes, kids, before running, let's warm up!" Mr. Chang was like a commander ordering soldiers, his spirits burning. However, Berry lazily moved his body.After the warm-up was over, Mr. Chang explained again, "Our material this time is running with a distance of 50-400 meters." "Aaaarggh....," protested the children. "However, now try the 100 meters first. The goal is to maximize the horizontal velocity resulting from the forward thrust. 

Running speed is determined by stride length and stride frequency or the number of steps per unit time. Therefore, a sprinter must be able to improve one or both of them," the children immediately fell silent, because they did not understand."And what you need to know, the potential ability in an athlete is more due to talent, not made!!" explained Mr. Chang again."How did you know?" asked Abel."Apart from being striking on the field, it can be seen from the arrangement of the muscle fibers when it is deliberately examined.""Hoo....," Abel understood.

"Therefore, there's no need for a professor to teach you, it's about athletic talent!" he explained proudly.Pak Chang taught the children to start squatting, and appointed seven children to run a short distance on the gravel Chandelion field. For the first wave, those who were given the opportunity to run were the twins Elly and Izzy, the smart Abel Humbolt, the quiet Nelly, the son of a millionaire Agy Riemann. Then the arrogant Neela de Barry, followed by tiny Alice. Watching him move is like watching a slow motion movie scene.

"What you need to know, there are five stages of reaction, acceleration, change/transition, maximum speed, then speed maintenance.It is hoped that you can maintain the balance of all of that," Mr. Chang then gave a signal. The seven children ran as hard as they could, their faces were red, the children cheered from the stands. Their sweat started pouring down. The twins Izzy and Elly always run together, the cohesiveness that can be seen wherever they are. Meanwhile, Nelly, that child really has a body as sturdy as a palm tree, so she can emerge as the champion, followed by Abel, Neela, Agy, the twins Izzy and Elly, in the last place is little Alice.The second wave, there's the black gang, Adolf, Angelica, Abby, Theodore, the chubby Eric, Danny, and Zeke. 

Berry suspects Danny and Zeke are making a bet, their eyes flashing at one another.Berry's turn came, the girl was very tense and her hands were cold. Luckily Edel would be running with her, the curly-haired girl Isabelle and the bunch of Gert, Luis and Mario.Berry did a squat start, his vision was a little dizzy, then after hearing Mr. Chang's signal, they ran as hard as they could. Isabelle led the way, while Gert, Luis, Mario ran slowly, they deliberately irritated Mr. 

Chang.While running, Fling appeared, "Come on, Berry, runee....," cheered Fling, while Berry felt a slight pain in his stomach, he wasn't used to running yet. "Larriiii Berry, runiii.... fast Isabelle....!" Berry was clumsy, Isabelle was running way ahead of him, and he wasn't used to competition yet. "Shut up Fling, you make me nervous....," said Berry, who was overheard by Gert."Hey...., what are you doing?" he asked. Berry, who was caught talking to himself, had no reason to answer."You're weird...." Gert commented.Then Luis and Mario ran to Gert, "What's wrong, Gert?" they both asked."This girl was talking to herself earlier," he replied."Weird..." they said.Berry was confused so he lost his enthusiasm to compete. He was left behind by his friends at that time, "Sorry Ber....," Fling whispered from behind his shoulder.