2. Little Dreamers

Fling winked at him, smiling at Berry as his eyes awakened from his slumber."You feel at home here?" asked Fling, that imaginary friend who felt real, Berry smiled, then hugged Fling,"I miss him Fling, they are very kind, they will take them for a walk this morning", Fling smiled,

 "I'm happy Ber", maybe the whole world thinks Berry is crazy, but he is happy with Fling, can survive with Fling, this is a secret little Berry, no one knows Fling but himself.

There was a knock from outside, "Berry, have breakfast first, then we'll go", Surath's grandmother reminded,

"Yes Grandma", he answered excitedly, "You heard that Fling, we are going to take a walk in Ladyrain City", Fling smiled, his eyes lit up indicating he was excited, 

"I can't wait to see these cities"."I heard that", the slender grandmother burst into Berry's room, Surath's grandmother's hair crawled,

"Who are you talking to Berry?" his eyes stuck to Berry, a worried look, 

Berry knew Surath's grandmother demanded an explanation,"I..just a little dizzy", he protested,"Oh, you need medicine or we postpone the trip," said the grandmother. 

"No Grandma, I think I'll be fine in a little while", Grandma felt a little relieved, Berry's face blushed, uneasy, then put Fling's picture book in a drawer.Grandpa's car stopped in front of a lake, where the sound of the wind was like soft music to Berry's ears. 

The air smelled like clean laundry. The lake is so comfortable and peaceful, the lake water reflects the sky, surrounded by rocks and shady trees, as well as flowers and wild bushes that grow around it."Lake Sapphire, the heart of Ladyrain ..", said the grandfather told,"Beautiful, as beautiful as the name ..", said Berry.From a distance you can see the shimmering colors getting closer and closer, and it turns out that the colors are a flock of swans waddling on the lake, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and purple. 

"Grandpa, they are so beautiful", Berry amazed. "The townspeople call it the rainbow swan", Berry paused to enjoy this sight, the rainbow swan is like a prince and princess swan, swimming gracefully."Lake Sapphire, a calm lake, but has a lot of mystery in it..", Grandfather explained, the way he looked at her was getting serious.

"What mystery Grandpa ..", investigated Berry,"Behind its beauty, there are many strange things in this lake, especially at night, be careful Ber ..", grandfather warned."What kind of example?", Berry wanted to know,"Ah, never mind..let the mystery remain a mystery..", then grandfather was silent for a long time, even though Berry still wanted to know, he didn't continue.."Grandpa, I think we need to have a snack at Da Hoz", suggested grandmother,"Yes, great idea," replied Surath's grandfather, "Come on, Berry," while holding Berry's hand.This morning, it was a special day for the little girl, how could it not be, she was invited to go around to see things she just found out, take a walk around the corner of Ladyrain city, one of these shopping areas, this area is known as a very comfortable place to spend along the road decorated with fir trees whose tips are silver which glisten when touched by the sunlight, they are the playground for young Blacklady who are looking for a partner.

The shops here are no less beautiful, designed in such a way as to attract visitors, the Rock Da Hoz cafe, is the ice cream shop that Berry and his new family entered, the shop resembles the inside of a kaleidoscope, the entire ceiling is made of colored glass mosaic with the planetary symbols surrounding a giant sun and all made of chocolate. The sunlight that penetrated through the glass spilled in, flooding everything with thousands of different colors. The upper floors formed balconies surrounding a large central foyer, so they could see all the way to the ground floor. The golden fence glistens so brightly.Apart from the stained glass ceiling, Berry saw no other windows or doors, but two sets of glass escalators running floor to floor. The floor is covered with an oriental carpet whose motifs and colors collide. 

Partly shades of brown and gold, the cafe is quite lively, they then quickly get a table.Most of the diners only ordered coffee and a big bowl of Veela-Ice, where the ice cream had various flavors, with different color gradations sprinkled with nearly twenty choices of flavors for the toppings. Where Berry tried a single recipe, which was served on a wafer bowl.On their seats, there is a rectangular glass board protruding from their table, there are various holographic menu writings."Want Veela-Ice Berry?" Grandfather offered, Berry just nodded, he would not refuse anything offered. 

Everything looks tempting.Berry looked up to see the starry sky on the Rock Da Hoz ceiling, only just a few weeks ago she had been at an orphanage where the ceiling was a bit dusty and dotted with cobwebs. And now he was in the coolest ice cream cafe in town."Berry, we have talked, we want to send you to school, if grandfather wants you to study at Chandelion, grandfather's school used to be at Chandelion, the learning method is good and..." Grandma nudged Grandpa, "Come on...don't tell everything, it won't be fun later...", joked grandma.Not long after, their orders came, Berry's saliva was dripping, a bowl of Veela-Ice was served,"Green Berry, Pink Berry, Blue Berry, Brown Berry and Black Berry, ice cream made from five types of berries that grow in this city, let's taste it," said grandfather, while grandparents only ordered ice cream made from vegetables.Berry immediately scooped up the ice cream, starting from the green face, Green Berry, immediately there were tiny sparkles dancing on the ice cream bowl like scattered fairy powder, poking out from behind the ice cream like naughty little fireflies, Berry couldn't hide her surprise.Grandpa just smiled a little to see Berry's surprise, "Wait, until you try comet ice cream, it will explode melting the chocolate and coffee mixture, I think we have to come here often", grandpa chuckled, grandma smiled, Berry just blushed with her mouth covered in ice cream.