22. Night Mission

Slowly he woke up, the moon had never been so beautiful in his life. It is in front of the mouth of the cave. The night air was so cold, the faint sound of night birds could be heard."Hooraayy!" she rejoiced at her freedom, and finally Bilbo allowed her to leave the world of fairies, on the condition that she bring the Ladyriver's most sensitive flower right away. Bilbo provides him with magic powder, powder that can make him disappear instantly. However, if he can't keep his promise, he will turn into a fairy forever.Someone stroked his shoulder, but his imaginary friend Fling appeared to cheer him up. "Don't be happy just yet Ber, we better hurry," said Fling. 

Berry nodded.His tired feet continued to walk towards the Chandelion school, breaking through the bushes accompanied only by Fling. He felt a pain in his leg which was scratched by hitting a rock.After a long walk, he finally arrived at Chandelion's backyard. From a distance he peeped Chandelion's night eagles patrolling that place. He began to strategize to move away from the eagles. But, it felt like his brain couldn't be compromised, his mind was deadlocked. He then reached into his pocket and took a handful of magic powder, then he sprinkled it all over his body. Slowly he disappeared.Berry hurriedly walked from the forest to the Herbology class, which was not far from where Berry was. 

The area around the forest is not fenced, but is heavily guarded by Chandelion eagles whose talons can rip Berry's stomach. Fear coursed through his body, cold sweat started pouring down. He relied heavily on magic powder.Slowly he crept towards the herbology class, which was closest to the forest because to make it easier for Prof. Halle takes care of her plants.He forced his heavy legs as if bound by kilograms of bricks, to quickly reach Prof.'s classroom. Halle. However, before long, he heard an eagle fly and screech above his head, circling and swooping almost grabbed his head, Berry gasped.The eagle instinct sensed his presence. The girl ran as fast as she could, but her heart was beating faster than her steps. 

Then he ducked into the bushes beside the classroom and watched the eagles circling above him, sensing something amiss down there.Moments later, when it felt safe, the eagle left. Berry settles slowly arriving in front of Prof. glass class. Halle. He peeked inside, saw plants and flowers arranged neatly. Now that the problem was all the doors were shut tight, how did he get inside?Berry racked his brain, his gaze sweeping Prof.'s room. Halle until his eyes hit the lever that is located in front of the class. Berry took it and held it tightly, I don't know what to do, there is only a strong urge to finish this mission quickly. It was at that moment that his eyes fell on the classroom window. He had no other choice, with pouring sweat, he tried to open the window."KRAAAKK!" 

There was a loud sound of a window being forced open. The sound of the eagles coming back closer to the direction of the sound was heard. The girl had to hurry, she jumped into the room and fell head over heels until her hands were bruised and her legs were sprained. Berry groaned in pain, but he forced his aching and tired legs to walk. The room was dimly lit in the dark, he couldn't see clearly into the room. He tried to find the place where he first saw the flower, which was on Prof.'s desk. Halle. It turned out that there was no longer in that place, he did not know what to do, his mind began to panic.His gaze fixed on a bunch of Ladyriver flowers neatly arranged on a long shelf, 'Ladyriver flowers are the most sensitive..., that's it, those flowers must be the most sensitive to feel my fear now,' thought Berry. He then touched all the flowers. 

He knows that those who are most sensitive will soon change color to a color that symbolizes fear. While the screeching of the eagles was getting closer. His hands and knees were shaking even more, soon the eagles barged into the room.Berry was silent, he was very scared, he hid under the table. He saw the eagles circling watching the room. Berry saw three eagles, soon the eagles sat still. Berry crawled while feeling the flowers one by one, slowly but quickly he saw a flower that turned into a deep purple color, a sign of extreme fear. Berry found it!Berry rushes to grab the flower, the Queen's antidote is already in his grasp. But unfortunately, his sprained leg lost his balance and caused him to fall, 'BUGHH...!' The sound was quite loud and attracted the attention of the eagles so that they immediately dived towards him. The animal's claws gripped Berry's arms and back. Even if they don't see the Berry, the formidable eagles can get it.Magika powder has no effect on Chandelion's falcons, how great these falcons are. Berry can't move, suddenly the alarm starts going off, everyone will find him soon, he's finished!