14.Black Warehouse

When the holidays come, Chandelion's children spend a lot of their time on vacation in comfortable places. Edel takes a vacation to the mountains, Danny goes to his grandfather's porch in the country, and Zeke spends a lot of time on his projects from the Science club. Meanwhile, Berry is quite happy with just being able to graduate.Berry's only activities were dozing in her light violet-colored room with lace curtains. The room looked gentle and kind like a grandmother. Faintly smell of perfume in the room. There was also a chest of drawers in Violet's room filled with ancient objects, such as a tortoise shell, antique silver plating, and several boxes of jewels. She opened a jewelry box containing pearl necklaces and pearl rings that were still glistening. Jewelry owner accidentally left there. 

I decided to spend his time honing his painting talent."You did it Berry, congratulations on your graduation," Fling hugged him."Thank you, Fling, you helped me ....," replied Berry hugging him,"Never mind Berry, the important thing is you enjoy it, Berry. Don't you feel a little hot in this room?" asked Fling."A little...." he replied."Can I open the window a bit?""Sure," answered Berry.Berry then continued drawing. "Ber...Berry...., come here," said Fling.Berry approached him, "You look at that," Fling pointed at something. 

Berry looked outside, he saw Adolf, Angelica, and Theo headed for Abby's house. 'They must be planning something again'.Berry burst out, immediately wanting to follow them. He gave permission to Surath's grandmother to go to Abby's house to play."Theos!" he called."Hey Berry, what are you doing here?" asked Theo."I want to come with you," he begged."Can't. We were afraid to put you in danger," Theo answered."I want to go with Theo or I will complain about you," Berry half threatened.They were speechless. 

Reluctantly they allowed Berry.Berry stared in front of the black-gray house belonging to the Kaluza family. Dark single-story houses, parched garden trees entwined with barbed wire. The house was surrounded by a low wooden fence with a gate that was closed so that it looked inhospitable. While the two large windows at the front of the house seemed to stare at Berry fiercely.Berry's footsteps trotted past the white steps on the terrace of the Kaluza family's house. Adolf knocked on the iron hoop door. 

After a while, the door opened."Hey....," said Abby, who added a confused expression because Berry was there."He's following us," Theo immediately explained."Ow...alright, let's go straight to headquarters then," Abby smiled faintly. Berry followed the group which led him to the side of the house.Their base is located in Abby's yard. The yard behind the house is just an empty plot of land. Abby led them to a door that led underground."Come on in, we call our base the black shed," Abby said as she opened the door. 

They go down the stairs. Stairs leading to the basement. The lighting in the room was dim, Berry felt something on her arm, a tickle that made the hairs on her neck stand up. Berry saw loose hair touching his skin, hair from his skull hanging down."AAaargghh!" Berry screamed in fear.All the children looked at him, their gazes as if to say 'this will be very troublesome'."Sorry ...," pleaded Berry while catching his breath.On the walls, all kinds of mechanical tools, all kinds of knives, swords, and other tools were lined up. 

A long table filled with small metal objects such as nails, screws, bolts, washers, rivets and a million other machine parts.Adolf cleared his throat, "Before I started the meeting, as we know, we have a guest, namely our colleague Berry," Berry smiled and waved a little."Before we continue this investigation, Berry are you sure, we don't say you can't come, it's just that this is dangerous for you, you are new and ....," Adolf's words were only met with a very sure look from Berry."Ok... well..." Adolf paused. With the condition that Berry promised that this was a secret meeting, obeyed their words and was forbidden to act rashly later, of course Berry agreed.After everything was ready, Theo immediately opened a box filled with toolboxes, "I got all of these from my older brother Edu, but I'm not using them now. He is also a mystery lover and inventor, "explained Theo with a smile.

"Okay Berry I will explain to you, this trip may be dangerous, but everything is planned, we have sophisticated equipment," he explained.Theo was holding a device shaped like thick black glasses with red lenses."This is a laser beam, these glasses can see twenty meters in the dark," explained Theo, then took another tool. "Let me introduce another super cool one!" he held up his dusty brown boots."There's nothing special about those shoes," Angelica muttered, while looking at Theo wearing the shoes she said were 'cool'.Theo then pressed the button on the shoe, and suddenly the shoe flew and shot as fast as lightning, leaving everyone stunned. 

"This shoe is designed with a special battery and is able to convert it to thermal power which produces thrust that can be adjusted as desired.""Great!" answered Angelica."Not only that," he then pressed another button. Then from under the shoes out a float. "The buoy in this shoe is able to make humans walk on water," he explained."Great ...," praised Angelica."Kereen ....," praised Adolf."Incredible ...," praised Abby."Woow ....," Berry was amazed.