7. In Glass Class

The herbology class is in the back near the Chandelion school fields. The herbology class is a large greenhouse. The first time you enter the room, you smell a distinctive fragrance. Berry had long been crippled by the passivity of science, he needed something to occupy his mind. Something as natural as this refreshed his mind.

Berry looked at the room, there were various types of plants grouped according to certain classifications. In the corner of the room there is a storage area for gardening tools, twig cutters, water sprayer, small shovels, several sacks of fertilizer, and other tools which are placed in a box.Seen from inside the glass room the Chandelion's guardian eagle flies across the Chandelion towards the forest. 

According to the news, Chandelion's eagle nests in a dark forest.In this glass house where they study, there are tables and chairs made of roots, there are empty pots placed on the students' desks. Comfortable and natural classrooms.Berry saw Edel and Danny exploring the corridors of plants, and the others were busy observing the unique plants grown in this glass room. While Gert, Luis, and Mario instead stepped on one of the plants lying on the ground, or plucked a flower petal that had just bloomed. Berry just sighed seeing their behavior. 

He chose to sit pretty in his chair, waiting for the Professor to teach."Hey, ...." said Fling, an imaginary friend who suddenly appeared beside him."This is for you," holding out a red rose in his hand, Berry smiled and received a rose from Fling. "This class smells good and grows flowers, I like this class, Ber, it's really good for sleeping, it's cool hehe," teased Fling.Not long after, the door to the herbology class opened, Fling immediately disappeared, the rose in Berry's hand disappeared.Then a woman walked into the herbology classroom.

 This woman was tall and thin with shoulder-length, straight blonde hair. He is in his forties but still looks fresh. The woman looked at her students in every corner of her classroom."Hellooo children....," the Professor's voice was deafeningly loud, which surprised Berry. All the children immediately scattered and sat nicely at the tables and chairs that had been provided. Berry salute this woman's loud voice. Berry sat in the back row beside Abby, the mysterious woman with two pigtails. Meanwhile, Edel, Danny and Zeke arrived late so they got a seat near Professor Halle.The professor looked at the children with a bit of annoyance because he saw that some of the plants had been stepped on and picked off so that the leaves and petals had fallen to the floor.

"Hmmffhh, hope you guys can appreciate these plants next time, because they take a long time to grow and produce," The Professor advised the children. The children bowed their heads, Berry felt relieved not to get involved in destroying the plants.The professor took a deep breath, trying to control his emotions, "My name is Professor Halle." The professor looked exhausted, but still looked fashionable in his gardening clothes. He wore a moss-green gardening hat and mottled green and white gloves, with a white t-shirt and a light brown sleeveless vest. His cargo pants cover his legs up to his ankles, while his brown water-repellent boots cover up to his ankles."Apart from that, I hope you guys like Herbology class. 

Farming is really fun and relaxing, for me it's like meditation, "Professor Halle's emotions were starting to get under control, so that the incident had made some children realize how much Professor Halle loved her garden.Professor Halle picked up a nearby flower pot that was hidden behind the bushes and placed it on the table. A small cone-shaped white crowned flower with long leaves."This flower is called the Ladylake flower, a flower that only grows around Sapphire Lake, which is the specialty of the city of Ladyrain. 

The reason why it is only in Sapphire Lake is not yet known. But the temporary analysis of the botanists concluded, this is suspected because of certain ingredients that are only found in Sapphire Lake," Professor Halle paused from his explanation.Berry heard whispers from Abby's direction. Suddenly Abby's smile broke out, something excited her and piqued Berry's curiosity. Then Professor Halle continued, "This flower is very sensitive to certain conditions, especially sound. As well as its attractive shape, this flower serves as an indicator of the lake, let's see...." Professor Halle opened a brown wooden box on the table which contained a gramophone, a record player with a trumpet-shaped loudspeaker. golden big. Professor Halle pressed the button, so that the strains of the guitar, piano, cello, and harp could be heard, all of which combined to form beautiful and soothing tones. 

Unlike Gert, Luis, and Mario, they fell asleep."Psstt.... children, focus on the flowers," the children began to pay close attention. Ladylake flowers slowly change color to pink."Whooaa....," muttered the students, except for Gert, Luis, and Mario who hadn't woken up yet. Professor Halle smiled contentedly at the students who were starting to like their lesson, then turned off the gramophone."When listening to classical music, Ladylake flowers turn light blue, which reflects the shade, that's when her sensitivity kicks in. Again, let's give it another beat," Professor Halle turned off the gramophone and replaced it with another gramophone record until a strong thump roared in all directions. 

The thumping of electric guitars, keyboards with a touch of techno, mixed into a deafening rhythm that shook this wilderness class.Several children covered their ears because they couldn't stand the noise, including Berry. While Gert, Luis, and Mario jumped out of their sleep. On the other hand, Danny and Zeke are fans of loud music, they actually enjoy it. Danny plays as if he's the drums and Zeke the electric guitar. Some of the girls started screaming, the classroom started spinning out of control, Professor Halle stopped the music.There was a moment of silence in the room, some of the children looked relieved, Danny and Zeke laughed with joy. Professor Halle stroked her chest while pointing at the Ladylake flower, and started to explain, "This brown-black discoloration indicates gloom. This music that curses gloom affects Ladylake's sensitivity," Professor Halle said, laughing. "Hahaha... you guys are still in shock. Alright, let's finish the meeting for now," Professor Halle then withdrew and walked away."Huff ....," Berry and Abby sighed at the same time. Berry stared at Abby, the girl stared back at Berry."My name is Abby," she introduced herself."I'm Berry," answered Berry while staring at Abby's tattoo."Ah, that tattoo, Adolf, Theo, and Angelica also have, we are both mystery lovers. Sapphire Lake, in our opinion, there are many mysterious things that need to be uncovered in this lake. 

Ladylake flower is one of many mysteries. Imagine, flowers like this only exist in Lake Sapphire. Sensitivity.... huh! We think there must be another reason." Angelica called out to Abby and waited in front of the exit.Berry pondered Abby's words. Berry feels that he is right, he also feels strange about the species of rainbow swan that only lives in Lake Sapphire, the city of Ladyrain. However, he didn't think about it as much as they did."Ber..., come here....," Berry heard a call from Edel. From his desk he saw Edel, Danny and Zeke circling Ladylake flowers. Berry rushed over."This flower is so cute," commented Edel while sitting watching Ladylake flower petals."Hahaha, the idea of ​​rock music earlier is fine," laughed Danny."Hmm, how the heck, can change color like that," Zeke started to think. 

Berry was also curious so he was fixated on seeing Ladylake flowers.Berry tries to touch Ladylake who is currently turning blackish brown. Strands of pollen covered with a soft crown, Berry felt the smooth texture, and the aura that humans do not understand on the plants. Berry felt an incomprehensible connection to the flower. It's getting darker...it's getting darker...Suddenly the Ladylake flower changed its color to a deep deep purple. Berry jumped in surprise. Edel, Danny, and Zeke, who also watched, looked shocked and their faces started to turn pale.Tonight Berry just curled up in bed covered with thick blanket rolls. 

Ladylake flower with the ability to sense the aura around it, what does that mean? Why does the color change instantly when Berry is nearby. Unspeakable horror. Is there a negative aura about him? He realized he had an oddity, but what did the deep purple color of the flower mean?Fling accompanied him and felt Berry's concern, "Maybe the flower changes because, Umm.... rock music was set too loud or maybe Gert, Luis, and Mario played with the flower before....," said Fling theorizing, which made Berry feel better.Beautiful flower...Fragile flower...Shaped shapeColor... change...According to tasteSapphire Lake Heart