10. Goddess of Love

The Gert cs group laughed at him every time Berry passed and demonstrated that Berry was talking to himself, "Hey.... hey.... look, I'm talking to shadows," sneered Luis, followed by another laugh."Come on Ber....," consoled Edel."Don't listen to them." Danny glared at Gert, Luis, and Mario."Uwwhhh, takuuut....," they said cringingly."Let's prepare for art class," cheered Edel.Art class, where the room is filled with beautiful paintings, in the form of still lifes, faces and landscapes, geometry, embossed paint, each painting gives a different feeling to the recipient.

We sat down on the available benches, in front of us was a piece of paper and some drawing tools, there was a pleasant fragrance coming from the drawing paper. Soon he heard footsteps entering the room.A beautiful woman in a golden white tunic and her distinctive fragrance stood in front of us. With curly blonde hair and blue eyes, this woman is like the incarnation of the goddess of love."My name is Professor Savanah," while blinking her eyes, her eyelashes curled beautifully. 

With her sweet smile, she asked us names."Okay, as you all know, this is art class. Art there are many materials, fine art, painting, and sound art. But this time you will learn the art of painting. And to welcome you, allow me to sing a welcome song," said Professor Savanah. "Don't laugh at it, hehe....," she said coquettishly, making the boys blush.Welcome my art studentsFeast your eyes on your colorPaint what you want to paintScratch it in water, air and a piece of paperImagine....Even though it was only one line, the whole class clapped their hands, Professor Savanah's welcome was very kind to the children. 

"Thank you, let's start the lesson," his face began to look calm and more serious this time."For starters, let me briefly introduce the works that you see in this class," Professor Savanah began to introduce his paintings. In the seductive words of Professor Savanah, Berry was drowning in sleep. He had difficulty concentrating, Berry was half asleep. Even when Professor Savanah got the kids to make basic shapes, Berry couldn't even make a perfect circle. His self-confidence decreased, he did not understand about art.Almost the same thing happened in wisdom class, Professor Aristotel reprimanded him, Fling also commented on seeing Berry's difficulty, "What did I say, you're not ready for school yet."