3. Chandelions

In Ladyrain City, there are only a few good schools to study in, but Surath's grandfather feels Chandelion is the best school for Berry, because apart from being an alumnus of this school, this school is truly unique. Grandfather knew Chandelion's condition very well. The trophies on display in the living room are the results of their hard work in various competitions at the school. 

Because when he was young, grandfather was an active and popular teenager.This morning Berry and her grandparents were getting ready to register for the seventh graders at Chandelion, Berry was beyond excited, this was the first time she had actually gone to school, she had only one teacher at the orphanage and Berry had always felt she didn't really want to teach. Berry wears a white shirt and red knee-length skirt, which has a checkered pattern, his grandparents are no less neat, grandpa in a blue shirt and trousers. While the grandmother was wearing a white shirt and long gray skirt, around her neck was a red scarf wrapped around her. 

Even though she was old, Berry could see the good looks and beauty left behind by the two of them.From her room, Berry did not forget to greet her imaginary friend, "Good Morning Fling, I'll go first, okay?" She then burst into the dining room and put her brown hair in pigtails, everything looked neat on the table.This morning grandma prepared breakfast with bread with Afreudyt jam, Afreudyt jam is a famous jam in this town, the chocolate coating is thick and sweet, but smells like flowers, the sensation is like eating something fragrant."Ber, are you ready to go to school?", asked grandpa excitedly, "Yes", answered the girl, even though she didn't know what she would face at that school, it sounded interesting, she thought.Not long after, grandpa's car arrived at the Chandelion school parking lot,"Yup, we arrived at my beloved grandfather's school, hmm.. it reminds me of those times", Grandpa's eyes were dreamy,"Remember what time?" Grandma teased"Heheh.. it's nothing", then they got out of the car excitedly.From the school's garden gate, Berry witnessed an astonishing view of the school buildings and valley, the expanse of the forest to the northwest, the lush green fields like a small compound of cottages, a series of odd buildings forming the Greek letter omega, there was a large main building that was majestically glistening with silver.Berry froze for a moment, grandfather took the child's hand, grandmother followed behind with a smile. 

Grandma wasn't a Chandelion graduate, but she admired the school too.The symbol of the Chandelion is a white eagle with gray wings, Berry walks through a beautiful flower garden, dominant yellow and blue tulips, a three-tiered fountain, decorated with beautiful garden statues, an angel statue, a horseman statue, and a Blacklady Bird statue.Berry held his breath, he will soon enter the Chandelion building, along with other students whose faces are as bright as today's weather. His heart was beating fast, he had mixed feelings, awkward and curious to meet new people.

By the time Berry entered the room, along the walls, a purple tapestry hung depicting a globe surrounded by prominent thinkers. High above, streaks of colorful lights from the aurora borealis flicker along the ceiling, while on the ground floor, there are lifelike statues, some in armor, some medieval, some in modern camouflage,*Aurora borealis is a natural phenomenon that resembles a blazing light in the ionosphere layer of a planet as a result of the interaction between the planet's magnetic field and charged particles emitted by the sun (solar wind).everyone froze in various attack positions, swords raised, guns cocked and aimed.

There is a staircase in the middle that leads to the upper room, the stairs are made of white marble that extends from top to bottom, faintly heard the strains of classical music just played by the senior students in welcoming new students and parents of students. Her uniform is like that of a deity, wearing white cloth and a gold sash in the middle, showing the emblem of a white eagle with gray wings and a crown of green leaves, and holding her own musical instrument.On the wall directly above, there is an inscription: