Chapter II

While Wei Ying is sleeping, he smell a familiar scent, 'Sandalwood? Lan Zhan have this scent on him,' Wei Ying opened his eye, he then look around the place, 'Where am I?' That is when Wei Ying heard, "Wei Ying?"

Wei Ying turn away from Lan Zhan, "Why don't you just get lost Lan Wangji?" Wei Ying tone of voice is cold and distance. Hearing Wei Ying said this hurt Lan Zhan a lot, "Wei Ying, please let me help you."

"I don't need your help! Why did you save me? Why can't you just let me die?!" Shouted Wei Ying without turning around to look at Lan Zhan. "Just leave me alone, Lan Wangji."

Lan Zhan did as he was told, he walk out of his room with a down cast face. "Wangji," Lan Zhan look up, he see Lan a Xichen, Jiang Yanli and Jiang Cheng, "Xiong Zhang."

"How is Wei gongzi?" Lan Xichen asked as he take his didi hand to bring him outside of the room. "I don't understand why he hate me so much. I know that I didn't do anything to Wei Ying."

Lan Xichen sigh as he look at the expression on his didi face. "Then we should leave Wei gongzi alone for a while." He turn to look at the Jiang sibling, "It look like you two won't be able to help Wei gongzi either."

"Then what should we do?" Asked Jiang Cheng. "I will write a letter to your father, he need to know what's is going on with Wei Wuxian. Maybe, he can talk to him." The two gave a small nod.

The group doesn't know it but Wei Ying heard what they have said. 'Even if you all bring sect leader Jiang and that jealous wife of his, I won't talk to them. I don't trust any of you.' "I....I....I....I need...need to go see...Wen Qing and Wen Ning....need to tell them...." Wei Ying whole body is shaking.

'They are the only people that I trusted the most.' Wei Ying try to get his body to move, but somehow his body won't move. Wei Ying end up laying back down on the bed, 'I will do all of this alone.' With that last thought Wei Ying fell asleep.

That night, when the whole clan is asleep Wei Ying woke up. He left Jingshi without looking back.

It didn't take long for Wei Ying to arrive at the room where Wen Qing and Wen Ning is staying, 'I know is late but....I need them to go back to their family. I need them to leave their home, I need them to stay alive.'

Wei Ying knock on the door even though it is very late at night, he knock and knock and knock until the door is opened. "Wei gongzi, what are you doing here?" Asked the person who opened the door.

"Wen Ning, is your sister still awake? I need to talk to the two of you," 'after this....I really want to rest.'

"Wei gongzi, do you need something?" Come Wen Ning sister voice who is behind him. "There something I need to talk to you two about. After listen to what I am about to said  please make your decision."

Wen Qing and Wen Ning looked at each other then back to Wei Ying, "Alright come in."

Once they are in the room Wei Ying begin to tell Wen Qing and Wen Ning everything, "this isn't a joke...I'm been serious. Please think about it....for your sake....Wen Ning sake and your family sake."

"But where do we go?" Asked Wen Qing. "Go far away from here as you can. Keep your family safe, this is all I can tell you." After saying that Wei Ying got up and left from there.

Instead of walking back to Lan Zhan home, he walk deep into the forest, a place where no one can find him.

When Wei Ying see that he is far away from the Lan Clan, he lean against a tree as he slid down to the ground. 'Enough is enough. I has had enough of repeating the same thing all over again.'

He pull out Suibian, "I'm sorry Suibian...I never want to abandon you...but now...I can't live a life where I have to repeat everything all over again," Wei Ying cut his wrist, one on the right and one on the left.

He drop suibian next to him, he look up into the sky with a sad smile on his face, "Here, no one can find me, right? I can end this myself. No need to fix this past anymore," Wei Ying felt himself getting dizzy and dizzy and dizzier, that is when he pass out.

A nearby house, someone inside felt a strange aura from deep within the forest they got out of their house, walk toward where they felt the aura and there he see, "What is this child doing?" He see blood coming out from both of this person wrist.

He pick up this person, he know that he need to take this person to the Lan healer as fast as he can because if not this person will died.

Lan Zhan who woke up from his sleep since he felt like something is about to happen. He went over to see if Wei Ying is still or not and to his shock, "Wei Ying!" He rush out of the room to go find him.

"Wei Ying, where are you? Please don't do anything stupid!" Lan Zhan run around the clan to search for him. When Lan Zhan enter into the forest he see, "Fuqin," then his eye landed on Wei Ying who is in his father arm.

"Wei Ying!" Lan Zhan looked at the cut on both of Wei Ying wrist, "What did you do? Why are you doing this to yourself?"

"A-Zhan, we need to get Wei gongzi to the healer now. He have lost a lot of blood, if he loose anymore blood then he will go into a coma or state of shock." (If this even sound right. If not tell me okay)

"Right!" The two take Wei Ying to the healer as fast as they can because they need to save Wei Ying from either die or going into a coma.
.......................................................................................................................................
Well how is this second chapter? I want to write it differently from other story about this. I won't do empathy. I will try to write in a different way...like....well I will see where this is going. See everyone in the next chapter.