Chapter XI

The next day before Lan Wangji and WeiWuxian left for Tanzhou town the two went to see Lan Xichen and Qingheng Jun. "You two want to go where?" Asked Qingheng Jun.

"To Tanzhou town, Qingheng Jun. We need to get to Tanzhou town before Wen Chao, there is a Yin Iron there. In the future, we got there too late. Wen Chao got the third piece of the Yin Iron which make Wen Rouhan got three piece of it."

Lan Xichen and Qingheng Jun looked at each other then back to Wei Wuxian, "Wuxian, what happen or what did Wen Rouhan do with the three pieces that he go?" Asked Qingheng Jun.

"He turn his weak corpse into a strong fierce corpse. You can't kill them with just your sword. They will get back on their feet and continued to fight."

"Wei Ying, how did you kill them?" Wei Wuxian sigh, "I control them by using a tool that I have forge. A tool that cause Jin Guangshan to go after me, a tool that the other minor sect leader want it too."

"Wuxian, can you do it again?" This got Wei Wuxian to stiff at what Lan Xichen just ask him. "But..."

"Don't worry, no matter what happen the Lan Clan will always stand beside you. You are part of the Lan clan now. I am sure that Sheng won't let anything happen to you. He seem very protective of you lately."

"Wei Ying, I will also be there for you as well. Remember," Lan Wangji pointed at the Lan ribbon underneath his sleeves.

Wei Wuxian smile at this, "Mn." Lan Xichen and Qingheng Jun have a idea what Lan Wangji is talking about.

"When are you two leaving?" Qingheng jun asked his son and Wei Wuxian. "We were think about leaving today."

"Alright, just make sure you come back here after you take the Yin Iron from tanzhou town. A-Huan and I will figure out a way to seal up the Yin Iron."

So the two got up gave a bow and left from there. On their way to Tanzhou town Lan Wangji asked Wei Wuxian, "Wei Ying, do you think you can forge the tool that you were talking about again?"

"Well...the place is full of resentment energy. There is a shield that is protecting the place. No one can go in or out."

"Then how did you get in there?"  Lan Wangji notices how quiet Wei Wuxian is, they stop walking, Lan Wangji turn Wei Wuxian to look at him. "Wei Ying, you can tell me anything?"

Wei Wuxian lean forward as he put his forehead on Lan Wangji chest, "Wen....Wen Chao, he threw me down into the burial mound when ask me about Jiang Cheng. When I didn't tell him, he take me to a place where no one want to go."

Lan Wangji can see Wei Wuxian body is shaking, "Wei Ying." He wrapped his arm around Wei Wuxian body to bring him closer.

"I was so scare....I was alone in that place...all I hear is screaming....I hear my shidi and Shimei screaming for me. There are voice that tell me to take revenge for my falling disciples. Revenge....I want to take revenge for them."

"I'm sorry....I shouldn't have ask you." 'I shouldn't have ask you at all.' "Shall we go?"

"Lan Zhan?" Wei Wuxian whispered Lan Wangji name, "Mhm."

"Your voice is the only one that keep me going in that place. It feel like your there with me, Lan Zhan is always there right beside me."

"Mn. Will always be by your side."

It didn't take them long to get to Tanzhou town, "This place haven't change one bit. It is the same as always," Wei Wuxian look around him, "Lan Zhan this way," Wei Wuxian pointed toward where the Flower Girl Annual mansion is at.

When the two enter into the mansion Wei Wuxian walk over to where the garden is at. "Lan Zhan, look." Wei Wuxian pointed to the Yin Iron that is floating up on top of a burning flower.

"The flower isn't turning into ash, how come?" He turn to look at Wei Wuxian, "I don't know," Wei Wuxian walk over to the flower, he take the Yin iron off, and then all of suddenly the flower stop burning.

"Come on let's head back," the two take out their sword, they flew back to Gusu as fast as possible because they want to seal up the second piece of the Yin iron. They don't want Wen Rouhan to get his hand on it.

On their way back Wei Wuxian didn't really said anything since he is trying to focus on maneuvering his sword without getting scare. 'Don't get scare now Wei Wuxian. You can't let Lan Zhan know that you are scare of flying again. He already worried about you.'

Wei Wuxian look up ahead he finally see Gusu, but when he landed he end up falling forward, "Wei Ying!" Lan Wangji rush over to Wei Wuxian, "Wei Ying?" When Lan Wangji is about to touch him, he hear Wei Wuxian shouting, "Don't touch me!"

"Wei Ying."

"Wangji," Lan Wangji didn't look at his brother nor his father, "Wei Ying."

"Lan er gongzi, let me," everyone turn to see Lan Sheng is walking toward them. He kneel down in front of Wei Wuxian, "A-Xian, what's wrong?"

"I'm scare..." Lan Sheng look around him, "A-Xian, what are you scare of?"

"Throw...I got throw...I got throw down to the burial mound by Wen Chao. I'm scare of flying."

"Then how come you didn't tell Lan er gongzi?"

"I don't want to worried Lan Zhan, I don't want to make Lan Zhan sad anymore." Lan Wangji kneel down behind Wei Wuxian, "Wei Ying, your worry is my worry as well. If your scare, then you can tell me. You don't have to do thing by yourself, remember, we will be here for you. Remember, I will always be there for you..we will do this together. Please don't shut me out..."

Wei Wuxian turn around to look at Lan Wangji, "Please let me in...I will never leave your side. I don't care if you are the Wei Ying from the future or the past...Wei Yang will always be my Wei Ying."

"Lan Zhan."

"Don't shut me out....don't leave me behind....Wei Ying."