Chapter VIII

Once Lan Zhan and Wei Ying got back to Jingshi, he sat Wei Ying down on his bed. Then he went outside to put up an protection shield, a shield that only him and his clan can enter, no one else can enter into Jingshi without his permission.

Lan Zhan went back over to where Wei Ying is at, "Wei Ying," Wei Ying sigh, "This is all so very tiring. I feel like..."

"You feel like what?"

"I want to rest Lan Zhan. I want to sleep forever, I can't do this anymore," Wei Ying bring his knee to his chest as he put his forehead on his knee. "Wei Ying."

Lan Zhan went to sit down next to Wei Ying, "Why don't you get some rest? Sleep as much as you want. I will wake you up when is supper time." 'I will do my best to be there for Wei Ying.'

He help Wei Ying to lay down, "As long as Yu Ziyuan is here, she won't leave you alone. Since I already put up a shield around Jingshi, then you can get more sleep."

"Okay," Wei Ying close his eye as he went to sleep.

When Wei Ying is asleep, Lan Zhan is writing down the event that has happen to Wei Ying. 'The first thing that happen is the Aqua demon that attack Caiyi town, this is when Shifu is away for the Discussion Conference. Then Wei ying and I found a cave underneath the cold spring. Lan Yi gave us the Yin iron, this suppose to protect our clan but when we took it the shield went down.' "Then we should leave that Yin iron in the cave then."

While writing down what he know, Lan Zhan felt someone is walking through the shield, "Wangji," lan Zhan look toward the doorway, "Xiong Zhang." Lan Xichen look over at Lan Zhan bed, "How is Wuxian?" Lan Xichen asked as he sat down next to his didi.

"Sleeping. Wei Ying said that he tire, and want to sleep, he can't do this anymore. Xiong Zhang, what should we do? I can't let Wei Ying hurt himself anymore."

"All we can do right now is be there for Wuxian. We can help Wuxian through all of the event, even the one where everyone went up against him. What did you see about Wei Wuxian?"

"Somehow he cultivated dark energy, he gave his golden core to Jiang Wanyin since his golden core got melted by Wen Zhuliu. Wei Ying use this energy to fight against Wen Rouhan but other people think it is evil. They somehow want this for themselves, they end up framing Wei Ying."

"Framing him? Like how?"

"In the empathy, I see Wei Ying is fighting with Jin Zixuan and Jin Zixun. Then something happen, Wen Ning, I think that is his name, he end up killing Jin Zixuan and Jin Zixun but the thing is....I heard a second flute. I saw the scary expression on Wei Ying face when he saw Wen Ning kill the two Jin."

"Then what happen?" Lan Zhan turn to look at the sleeping Wei Ying, "everyone blame Wei Ying for losing control of Wen Ning which is not true. Then they all went to war against Wei Ying. That is how Wei Ying end back here....to the past."

"No wonder Wuxian want to hurt himself."

"Xiong zhang."

"I know didi. I know. You can stay by him. The Lan Zhan from the future was the only one who stood by his side. You should do the same."

The two hear, "No. Stop it. Get out of my head. Lan Zhan! Lan Zhan!" Lan Zhan went over to Wei Ying side to wake him up. "Wei Ying! Wei Ying! Wake up!" Wei Ying eye pop open.

"Wuxian calm down. Calm down, your safe, your safe," Wei Ying lay back down, "what did you see?" Lan Xichen asked Wei Ying.

"Voice....a lot of voice...when Wen Chao threw me into the burial mound. I hear voice all around me. Telling me to take revenge...tell me that they can help me...but one voice keep me sane."

Lan Xichen know who Wei Ying is talking about, "Did you hear Wangji voice?" Wei Yijg nodded his head.

"What happen between you and Wangji?" Lan Xichen asked. "When Lan Zhan found out that I walk down a different path, I thought that he hated me, I thought that he wanted me to return to Gusu with him so that he can punish me and lock me up. He never really said why, but thing begin to happen. I end up pushing Lan Zhan away."

Lan Xichen sigh, "Wangji, you really need to speak your mind if you don't people will misunderstand you."

"I will change that. I will open up more," Lan Xichen and Lan Zhan heard Wei Ying sigh, "is so tiring...I want this to be all over already."

"Wuxian, what else happen?" Wei Ying turn to look at Lan Xichen, "There is the burning of cloud Recesse, the massacre of the Jiang clan, oh that's right. Right after the guest lecture at the Lan clan, the Wen clan sent out an Wen indoctrination, they want the heir and disciples to go to their clan for a lecture."

"Wen Indoctrination?" Wei Ying nodded his head, "during their indoctrination, Wen Chao take us to a cave,oh I forgot to say this, he decide to take our sword away. He said that is his father order. He take us to a cave to look for a Yao call "Slaughter Xuanwu" when he couldn't fight this Yao he left us behind. He cut off the rope, this way we won't be able to escape from there."

"What do you think we should do?" Lan a Xichen asked. "Xiong zhang, do you think we should let Fuqin know about it? Even Chifeng Zun and sect leader Jiang."

"I will let Fuqin know, when I come back we will decide what to do," Lan Zhan look back at Wei ying, "Wei Ying....it is time to change people life. You don't have to do this alone. Will you let me and Xiong Zhang to help you?"

"Okay."

"Then promise me you won't injure yourself anymore? Come and talk to me, okay?"

"Okay, I promise Lan Wangji." Lan Xichen smile at this, "then I will go talk to Fuqin and Shifu. Wangji, look after Wuxian alright?"

"I Will Xiong Zhang," with that Lan Xichen left from there leaving Lan Zhan and Wei Ying alone together.