Chapter VI

Lan Zhan who is staying with Wei Ying, he somehow end up sleeping on the bed with Wei Ying in his arm.

By the next morning Lan Sheng walk into the room, he walk over to the bed and when he did, he see Lan Zhan sleeping with Wei Ying in his arm. 'Well this is interesting,' Lan Sheng went over to each side of the bed, he untied the rope to let the curtain flow into the middle of the room.

'There they can sleep in private,' Lan Sheng then pull the divider to the middle of the room, this way no one can see what is going on behind the curtain.

Lan Sheng who is working in the healer room, he can hear someone walking into the room. "Zewu Jun, what bring you here?" Asked Lan Sheng. "Is Wangji still here?" Just as Lan Xichen is about to walk over to the other side of the room Lan Sheng got up, he grabbed Lan Xichen clothes from,behind.

"Hey hey Sheng!" He pull Lan Xichen out of the room. Once they are out, he closed the door to the healer room. "Sheng, what was that all about?" Lan Xichen asked his healer.

"Lan er gongzi is sleeping right now, you don't want to wake them up so you?"

"Well...I guess not, Wangji haven't been able to sleep for a while ever since Wei gongzi try to kill himself."

Inside the room

Wei Ying who woke up due to the loud voice that belong to Lan Xichen, he suddenly felt a warm arm wrapping around him and a arm under his head. He look up to see Lan Zhan sleeping with him in bed. Feeling the warmth of Lan Zhan arm and body next to him, this got Wei Ying to go back to sleep.

Around the afternoon both Lan Zhan and Wei Ying woke up, Wei ying end up snuggling deeper into Lan Zhan arm. "Wei Ying, how are you feeling?" Lan Zhan put his hand on Wei Ying forehead.

"It look like your fever have gone down," the two sit up, it was quiet at first then Wei Ying said, "I did tell your father everything but I want you to see it. I want you to understand why I am feeling this way....why I don't want to do of this all over again? I'm tire Lan Zhan."

"Then show me? If you show me, then...then we can do this together. I will help you...I will be there for you, Wei Ying."

Wei Ying hold up his hand, "we will do empathy, okay?" Lan Zhan touch Wei Ying hand with his, the two intertwine their hand together, "ready?" Lan Zhan nodded his head. The two closed their eye, soon Lan Zhan begin to see everything.

About an hour or so later the two opened their eye and that is when Lan Zhan pull Wei Ying into his arm. "Please don't try to kill your self anymore Wei Ying. I know that you went through all of that by yourself but now you have me, my father, Xiong zhan, Shifu and Sheng by your side. Your not alone."

"Lan zhan."

"Are you talking about your lan Zhan or me?" Lan Zhan pull back, "what do you mean?" Wei Ying asked.

"When you have your fever, you call out "Lan Zhan" I don't know if your talking about the Lan Zhan from the future or me."

"Oh Lan Zhan. You two are the same person. Aren't you?" Wei Yang smiled at Lan Zhan.

"Mn." Soon there is silent again. Then Wei Ying stomach growl, "I guess is time to eat," he have blushes on his cheek. "Lan er gongzi, Wei gongzi, are you two awake?" Wei Ying suddenly smell food.

"Sheng!" Wei Ying got off the bed, push the curtain to the side, he walk into the room. Lan Zhan followed behind Wei Ying, "good timing, am I really hungry!"

They all sat down around the table, Sheng put the food down in front of Wei Ying, "so blended," when Lan Zhan hear this he remember buying a bottle of spice for Wei Ying. He pull out the bottle from his sleeves, "here."

"What is it?" Asked We Ying. "Spice."

"Spice?" Lan Zhan nodded his head, "thank you Lan Zhan," Wei Ying put the food in his bowl of rice, then he sprinkled the spice over his food.

"Wei gongzi, why do you like to have spice on your food?" Asked Lan Sheng as he help Lan Xichen and Lan Zhan put out the food on the table. "I live and grew up in Yunmeng, Yunmeng town people love to eat thing with spice in it."

"Wei gongzi, on our way here we see Jiang Fengmian and Yu Ziyuan," this got Wei Ying to stop mid way with his food.

"You won't believe what Sheng said to Yu Ziyuan," Lan Zhan and Wei Ying looked at Lan Sheng. "What did you do?" Ask Lan Zhan.

"We hear Yu Ziyuan said, "where is that boy? Did he bring trouble to your clan? When I get my-"

"I step in and said, "Wei Wuxian didn't cause any trouble for the Lan clan. I'll have you know Yu Ziyuan, that boy is trying to kill himself. I bet your son and daughter already told you about it?" Lan Sheng remember the look on Jiang Yanli and Jiang Cheng face.

"He almost lost his life if it weren't for Qingheng Jun who bring him to the healer to save him. Now you want to abuse him. What kind of monster are you? You make me sick!"

"And that is when I dragged Sheng out of there."

"Did you really said all of that to her?" Asked Wei Ying. "Why wouldn't I? That women need to be put in her place. She doesn't have the right to bad mouth you."

"Yu Ziyuan want you take you back to the Jiang clan," Lan Xichen can see how white Wei Ying face is. "Hey hey don't worry Wei gongzi, we won't let that happen. Beside, since Qingheng Jun know about your abuse, he want to keep you here but it is your choice."

"My choice?" Lan Xichen, Lan Zhan and Lan Sheng all three nodded their head.