Chapter XIV

That night Lan Sheng and Lan Xichen went to Jingshi to talk to Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian, "Wangji, A-Xian, are you two in there?" Lan Xichen said loud enough so that Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji can hear him.

The door to Jingshi open up, "xiong zhang, Sheng, what is it?" Asked Lan Wangji. "We need to talk more about the Wen Indoctrination. A-Xian know more about it then us."

"I can tell you about it," Lan Xichen and Lan Sheng look pass Lan Wangji as Lan Wangji turn around to look at Wei Wuxian. Lan Wangji step aside to let Lan Xichen and Lan Sheng in.

"Right before you tell us, Sheng will come with us to the Wen indoctrination as well. This way he can treat us if we are wounded. So A-Xian, the Wen indoctrination?"

"Mn. When we arrived at the Wen indoctrination, Wen Chao take all of our sword away. Like I said before, Wen Chao take us on a night hunt and he left us in the cave with the slaughter Xuanwu Yao. Without our sword, we can't leave the cave."

Lan Wangji remembers seeing it through Wei Wuxian empathy, "did anyone got out?" Asked Lan Sheng.

"Lan Zhan remember seeing maple leaf in the water, since there is no maple tree inside of the cave then that mean there is a hole at the bottom of the lake where maple leaf enter from the outside into the cave. Jiang Cheng is the best swimmer in Yunmeng town so he swim down into the lake to see how big the hole is. When he come back up, he said that the hole is very big, it can fit 5 to 6 people at once."

Lan Sheng turn to his left, "What do you think, Zewu Jun? Should we go see if we can find this hole?"

"I think we should," Lan Xichen look back at Wei Wuxian, "A-Xian, do you remember the way? We don't have to inside of the cave? All we need is to find that place, the place where all of disciple and their heir escape from the cave."

"I'm not sure Xichen. Only Jiang Cheng and the other got out. Me and Lan Zhan got trap inside of the cave for seven days until Jiang Cheng and Jin Zixuan came back to save us."

"Seven Days?!" Shouted Lan Sheng.

"Mn. Lan Zhan got hurt from saving me. I only have some herb that I got from this girl, that's right. Xichen, you should sent a letter to Jin Zixuan, tell him to leave a girl name Mian Mian back at Jinlintai. She will be the target of Wen Chao harassment and use as bait."

"Use as bait?" Lan Xichen asked.

"Mn. Wen Chao want to lured this Yao out so he target Mian Mian."

"Alright I will let Jin Zixuan know. Anything else?" Asked Lan Xichen.

"No, that's all of it. You already know about Wen Xu attacking the Lan clan, the Nie clan, Jiang clan, the minor and major clan all at once."

"Wait wait you said Lan, Nie, Jiang and the other clan, why didn't you said the Jin clan?" Lan Xichen is also curious at what Lan Sheng just said.

"That is something I don't know about. But during the war against Wen Rouhan, Jin Guangshan didn't even show up, only Jin Zixuan and his disciple that it. One thing that I remember is, when the war is over he suddenly show up to be part of the celebration."

"I bet Wen Rouhan sent him a letter or something to make Jin Guangshan not to join the war again Wen Rouhan."

"A letter?" Asked Wei Wuxian. Lam Sheng nodded his head, "if he didn't join then that mean Wen Rouhan threaten him."

"How so?" Lan Xichen.

"Like if he didn't join the war then Wen Rouhan won't attack his clan and if he fight against Wen Rouhan then he will attack the Jin clan."

"I never noticed that until now." Wei Wuxian.

"What happen after the war ended?" Asked Lan Sheng. Wei Wuxian tell them how Jin Guangshan went after the innocent Wen thinking that they will form an army to attack them back. "Then he become Xiandu. He abused this title."

"Hearing you said that, we shouldn't let Jin Guangshan to be the next Xiandu. I will talk to Fuqin about it."

"Zewu Jun,it is getting late. We should think about what to do with our sword, also we should let the other sect leader know about it as well."

"Your right," the two looked at Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian, "we will come back to talk to you two about it after we talk to Fuqin what we should do as well."

"Okay, goodnight Xiong Zhang, Sheng."

"Goodnight."

Once Lan Xichen and Lan Sheng is gone Lan Wangji close the door, then he turn around to walk over to where Wei Wuxian is at. "Wei Ying, is there something on your mind? You can talk to me about it."

"I hope that the Jiang clan won't end up like in the future. I don't like seeing how sad, hurt and devastated both Jiang Yanli and Jiang Wanyin is. I also don't want to see any of the Jiang disciples getting kill by the Wen clan."

Lan Wangji pull Wei Wuxian into his arm, "Don't worry Wei Ying, since they already know what happen they will be prepared. If they need help, they will send up a signal."

This got Wei Wuxian to pull back, "I got it!"

"What do you got?"

"Each clan should have different sect flare signal. This way, when the Wen attack them they should send up the signal for the other clan to see. Once those sect see their flare symbol, then they will come to that sect to help them. Like for Lan clan: they will send up their flare first to let other clan see that the Lan clan needed help. Then they can send up Jiang, Nie, Yao and Ouyang. Flare."

"Wei Ying! That is a good idea! That's my Wei Ying."

'My Wei Ying? I am not even engage nor married into the Lan clan and you already said my Wei Ying.' "Then we should let Qingheng Jun and your brother know about it."