Chapter IX

Lan Xichen went to see his father and Uncle, he tell the two about what Lan Zhan and Wei Ying said. "All Of the thing you said, Wei gongzi already told me about it but some of them I never heard of it."

"Xiong Zhang, I think we should tell Sect leader Nie and Sect leader Jiang about this second half of it," Qingheng Jun agree to what Lan Qiren just said, "let's do that."

The very next day, Qingheng Jun, Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren is sitting with the Jiang Clan, Nie clan and the Jin clan (Jin Zixuan and Madam Jin). Qingheng Jun begin to tell the three clan what Wei Wuxian have told Lan Xichen and Lan Zhan.

"It look like the Wen clan is causing more trouble then we think. Madam Jin, I think you should let your son take over as sect leader. You should make the decision, Jin Guangshan isn't the right person to stay as sect leader."

"I understand Qingheng Jun. I will do just that when I get back," Madam Jin turn to look at her son, "You will be the next sect leader okay? Your marriage with A-Li will have to wait."

"I understand Niang."

All three clan including the Lan clan is ready to fight back again, "then please let your disciple know what to do when that time come." Everyone in the room nodded their head.

Jingshi

After Lan Zhan wrote down everything that he see inside of Wei Ying mind. "Lan Zhan," Lan Zhan got up as he walk over to where Wei Ying is at. "Lan Zhan, I think the town is in trouble. The Wen clan is sending the Aqua demon to Caiyi town."

"Then we should go tell Fuqin," Lan Zhan help Wei Ying up, as the two walk out of there Lan Sheng come into the shield. "And where do you think your going?" He asked.

"Sheng ge," Lan Sheng sigh, "let me check your system first before going to wherever you are going."

"Sheng geee," Lan Sheng take Wei Ying hand and take him back into the room. "Your still my patient. I still need to check up on you. Lan er gongzi, your lover is such a childish person."

The two blush at what Lan Sheng just said, "Your getting better but I still need you to come in for me to check up, okay?"

"Okay. Can we go now?" Wei Ying asked with a grin on his face. "Fine, you can go. Just don't run into Yu Ziyuan, she still here."

"Then let's wait outside until they are done talking," with that Lan Zhan and Wei Ying went to see Qingheng Jun.

When the two got there they see Nie Mingjue, Nie Huaisang, Madam Jin, Jin Zixuan and the Jiang family walk out of Qingheng Jun room. Wei Ying went to stand behind Lan Zhan, 'it is best if Wei Ying stay here in cloud Recesse or somewhere else. The scar of living in the Jiang clan won't leave his memories. If Wei Ying live here, he won't be able to follow the rule. I can only take Wei Ying away from here.'

Lan Zhan move his hand to the back, he take Wei Ying hand in his, "is okay Wei Ying. I'm right here with you."

"Wangji, Wuxian, do you two need something?" Qingheng Jun asked. "Can we talk, Fuqin?" Qingheng Jun nodded his head, "Come inside."

"Fuqin, the Wen clan is about to sent the Aqua demon to the people in Caiyi town. We need to find a way to seal this Aqua demon before they attack the people there."

"Then we should all be ready, also A-Huan, A-Zhan, make sure to have some of our disciple to stay in Caiyi town. If anything happen, they can come back to tell us."

"Can I also stay in Caiyi town?" Everyone look at Wei Ying, "I want to help out as well."

"If Wei Ying want to go, can I go as well, Fuqin?" Lan Xichen smile at what his didi just ask from his father.

"Of course. When will you two want to go?" Qingheng Jun asked.

"Umm let see, it is during the discussion Conference at the Nie Clan."

"That will be in two day."

"Then let's get ready," Qingheng Jun turn to look at Lan Xichen, "A-Huan, go gather some of our best disciple. Tell them what they need to do and why they need to be there."

"Yes Fuqin."

"A-Zhan, Wuxian, why don't you two head down there first? The other will come down later."

"Okay! Come on Lan Zhan!" Wei Ying take Lan Zhan hand and pull him away from there. Qingheng Jun, Lan Qiren and Lan Xichen couldn't help but smile at this.

"Only Wangji can make Wuxian feel safe."

"That is because the future Lan Wangji is the only one who stand beside him and believe in him while everyone else went against him. Just leave Wuxian with A-Zhan."

As Wei Ying and Lan Zhan walk down to Caiyi town Lan Zhan ask Wei Ying, "Wei Ying, what happen at the lake?"

"Ummm let me see...there is a disciple from the Lan clan send his sword into the lake when the Aqua demon swirl all around us. Wen Ning, went to save him but I saw Wen Ning eye went white it is like his soul is gone. I went down to save the two of them, my strength couldn't hold the two of them until you come down to save us."

"What else happen?"

"Lan Xichen sealed the Aqua demon beneath the lake until they come up another way to vanquish it," this got Wei Ying to stop walking, Lan Zhan also stop as well, "Wei Ying?"

"There's something I want to tell you but I don't know if you will hate me or not after I tell you about it.

"What do you mean?"

"Let's go somewhere to talk." The two end up at a wine inn, this is a place where Wei Ying love very much.

"So what is it that you want to talk to me about?" Lan Zhan asked.

"Lan Zhan...I can use resentment energy."