Chapter IV

When Qingheng Jun went to the doorway, he felt the array around the room just disappear. "Fuqin," come Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji. When Lan Wangji is about to enter into the room, Qingheng Jun grab his son arm, "A-Zhan, you can't go in there."

"Did something happen, Fuqin?" Asked Lan Xichen. "Wei gongzi, doesn't want to see or talk to anyone right now. I promise Wei gongzi that I will keep everyone away. A-Zhan, I need to keep that promise."

"Okay."

Qingheng Jun let go of Lan Wangji arm, he then turn to look at the Lan healer, "Since Wei gongzi is staying here, try not to bother him nor go see how he is doing. Go back to what you are doing, don't go over to Wei gongzi room okay?"

"We understood Qingheng Jun," with that the Lan healer went back inside of their medical room.

"A-Ren, A-Huan, A-Zhan, we need to talk. There are thing you need to understand why Wei gongzi is suicidal." All three looked at each other, then back to Qingheng Jun, "Did he tell you?" Qingheng Jun nodded his head.

"Come," the four of them walk to Lan Xichen room, this is where Qingheng Jun will tell them what happen Wei Wuxian and why he is doing this to himself. Once they are all in Lan Xichen room, Qingheng Jun begins to tell them what Wei Wuxian have told him.

Lan Wangji tighten his fist on his clothes, he couldn't believe how much pain Wei Wuxian went through. "So this Wei Wuxian isn't the Wei Wuxian of this time line but the Wei Wuxian from the future?" Qingheng Jun nodded his head to what his son Lan Xichen just said.

"If all of that truly will happen to our clan and other clan, then we can change it right?" Qingheng Jun sigh, "We need Wei gongzi help but since he is like this...I don't think he is ready for it. Also, A-Ren, I want to keep Wei Wuxian here in our clan."

This rather shock and surprise Lan Xichen, Lan Wangji and Lan Qiren, "Xiong Zhang, how come?" Qingheng Jun tell them what Wei Wuxian went through back at the Jiang clan.

"She did that to him? No child shouldn't be treated like that. Then that mean he always hide his hurt, sadness and painful memories behind his smile and mischievous?" Qingheng Jun nodded his head at what Lan Qiren just said.

"But Fuqin, what happen if the Jiang clan won't let Wei gongzi to stay here?" Asked Lan Xichen.

"A-Huan, it is not their decision, it is Wei Wuxian decision. That child have gone through all the pain, trauma by himself, no one was there for him beside the future Lan Wangji." Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren both looked at a shock Lan Wangji.

"A-Zhan, I don't want you to go anywhere near Wei Wuxian just yet. It is best to let Wei gongzi to be by himself." Lan Wangji gave a small nod.

"Now, A-Ren, can you let everyone know that we will have a discussion Conference here in cloud Recesse? It is best not to let Wen Rouhan know about it. Let the other sect leader know not to make a scene or say anything about the conference okay?"

"I understand Xiong zhang."

Wei Wuxian who is sitting in the healer room felt his stomach growling, 'I haven't ate for a while,' he glanced at the healer in the room. He then look down at his wrist, 'is starting to get very itchy.'

While in his own thought Wei Wuxian didn't hear one of the healer walking over to him until he felt a tap on his shoulder, this got Wei Wuxian to jump, "Easy there Wei gongzi, I don't mean to scare you."

Wei Wuxian back up against the wall, "I only want to change your bandage, does your wrist felt itchy?" The healer asked. Wei Wuxian can only nodded his head, "then can I clean it so that I can give you a new bandage?"

Wei Wuxian scoop forward, he hold both of his wrist out for the healer to change bandages. "My name is Lan Sheng. You can call me Sheng, I am the head healer here in the Lan clan. I don't know what you went through but please don't cut your wrist. I know that we just met and I'm just a stranger to you but you can always talk to me. Is there anything you want?" Asked Lan Sheng.

"Well I am a little hungry though."

"I'm not surprise, you didn't eat anything for a while. I will go let someone know to get you something to eat."

'Yeah with the bland flavor. I would do anything to get some spice in the food.'

"There done. I will come back with a trade of food for you okay?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head.

When Lan Sheng left the room he ran into Lan Wangji, "Lan er gongzi, didn't your father said that you shouldn't bother Wei gongzi?"

"I know. Sheng, how is he?" Lan Wangji asked. "Come, I need to go get Wei gongzi some food. He haven't ate for a while." As they walk Lan Sheng tell Lan Wangji about Wei Wuxian condition, "Wei gongzi is doing fine. His the cut on his wrist is healing well but his scar will be there."

After getting Wei Wuxian his food Lan Wangji turn to looked at Lan Sheng, "Sheng, can I take it in for Wei Ying?"

"Sure just don't scare him or said anything to him okay?" Lan Wangji nodded his head. The two walk into the room, Lan Sheng went to do his thing while Lan Wangji went over to where Wei Wuxian is at.

"Wei Ying," Wei Wuxian turn around, he see Lan Wangji standing behind him with a trade of food in his hand. "Lan er gongzi," Lan Wangji has on a sad expression, "here." He put down trade of food in front of Wei Wuxian.

"I know that the Lan food is blended but do you want me to get anything else for you?" Lan Wangji asked in a soft tone of voice.

'Since he offered I guess I can tell him,' "I would like to have some spice." Wei Wuxian said this without looking up at Lan Wangji.

This made Lan Wangji happy, "then I will go buy them for you," as Lan Wangji turn to leave Lan Sheng see a smile on Lan Wangji face, 'Now that is something new, I never seen Lan er gongzi smile before.'