Chapter XVIII

Once they walk into the cave Wei Wuxian have that feeling again, he took hold of Lan a Xichen sleeves. (Let's said that it was dark., he couldn't see a feet in front of him) "A-Xian is okay?" Lan Xichen patted Wei Wuxian hand gently.

"I don't see Sheng ge or Lan zhan anywhere."

"Don't worry, they will light up a torch. Then we can see Wangji and Shing." They continue to walk deeper into the cave and soon a fire is lite up.

"Xichen, A-Xian, there you two are," the two turn around to see Lan Wangji and Lan Sheng is walking up from behind them. "What happen?" Lan Xichen asked as he returned Wei Wuxian back to Lan Wangji.

"We waited outside for everyone to go in first. Sheng and I, sent back a letter for Fuqin, hoping that they are prepared for battle against the Wen clan."

"Try not to leave A-Xian behind Wangji, he got scare when you aren't near him,"  after saying that they start to walk again. This time Lan Wangji stay close to Wei Wuxian. When the four got to where everyone is at they hear Wen Chao is arguing with Jin Zixuan.

"How are we suppose to get down there?" Just like with Wei Wuxian, Wen Chao pushed that disciple forward. He fell down toward the darkness below him, everyone can hear his paining voice.

"Is he alright?" Asked Sheng.

"Don't worry there is a ground down there," the four turn to see the Wen disciple tying four rope to a wooden pole. They soon all take turn to climb down to the bottom of the cliff.

"Let's go, we need to get rid whatever it is that Wen Chao is looking for. This way we can leave this place," everyone follow behind Lan Xichen, Lan Sheng, Lan Zhan and Wei Ying.

Once they got to the middle they look around the place, "A-Xian, the monster?" Whispered Lan Sheng. "There," Wei Ying pointed to the rock in the middle of the lake, "is sleeping right now, if we make noise it will wake up."

Then Wen Chao voice echo from behind them. Wen Chao came into view, "That it! Find a live bait. We need to lure th-" a punch went across Wen Chao face. Lan Zhan, Wei Ying and Lan Xichen turn to their right to see who it is.

"You are not using anyone as your live bait," Lan Sheng is angry very angry, 'As long as I am here.I won't let this brat use this kids for his live bait.'

"Why you?! Get them!" Soon a fight broke out. Lan Xichen and Lan Zhan stood in front of Wei Wuxian since he is too frightened to move and fight. With the loud noise, the rock in the lake begin to move.

A snake like head pop up from underneath the water, it let out a loud roar. This caught everyone off guard.

Wei Ying remembers what the future Lan Zhan said, "Everyone stop moving! This Yao won't see you if you don't move."

They all listen to what Wei Ying just said. The only sect that isn't listen is Wen Chao and his disciple, "get that monster!"

Many of the Wen disciples couldn't get close to it before the got eaten by the monster. Wen Chao knew that they can't be here anymore, "let's get out of here!"

"Xichen, what should we do?" Whispered Lan Sheng. Before Lan Xichen can answer Lan Sheng, Wei Ying said, "I will distract this Yao. Xichen and Sheng ge get everyone out of here. Xichen, remember what I told you."

Lan Xichen nodded his head, "Let go!" Wei Ying threw a dark red thread around the Yao neck. "Go now!" Without hesitation Lan Xichen grabbed his didi and pull him away from there. "Xiong Zhan!"
(Want this story to be different from there original one. That is why you don't read the fighting scene or what Wei Ying said back to Wen Chao or Wei Ying getting branded by the Wen clan iron symbol)

"A-Xian ask me to do this! He doesn't want to see you get hurt!" Lan Xichen shouted as he and Lan Sheng pull Lan Zhan away from there. "Go into the water everyone! There is a hole at the bottom of the lake! We can get out of there!"

"Sheng! Xiong Zhang! Let me go! I don't want to leave Wei Ying behind! Wei Ying!" Wei Ying ignored Lan Zhan begging to let him to stay. "Come on Lan Wangji! A-Xian, is doing this for you, for us! You don't want A-Xian to come out and get angry at you, do you?!" Shouted Lan Sheng.

"But!"

"We will come back to save A-Xian. Let's go!" The three drive into the water. Lan Xichen is doing his best to pull Lan Zhan toward the hole, this way he won't swim back up to Wei Ying side.

"Since they are gone. It is time," Wei Ying let out all of the resentment energy inside of him. "Go get the iron sword and kill this Yao piece by piece," the dark energy went to do just that.

The yin iron sword came out from the Yao hard shell. The dark energy turn into sharp sword and long. With many slash here and there, the Yao burst into thousand and million of piece. The resentment energy died down as it went back inside of Wei Ying body.

Wei Ying collapsed to the ground, he felt his body is shutting down on him since this is the first time he let out all of the dark energy to do his biting. Before he closed his eye he heard, "WEI YING!"

'Just like when I fall from the cliff. The last thing I hear is Lan Zhan painful and sad voice calling out my name.' With that one last thought, Wei Ying closed his eye.

When Lan Xichen and the other got out, they stay hidden, they don't want Wen Chao to know that they are out of the cave. "Stay quiet it everyone," they glanced out from there hiding spot. They see Wen Chao lingering around for a little bit longer to see if any of the sect got out or not.

About an hour later, Wen Chao and his clan left from there. Lan Xichen and the other sect disciple came out from there hiding spot. He turn around to look at the disciple and heir, "Jin gongzi, go back home, tell your father to prepare to fight the Wen Rouhan."

Jin Zixuan nodded his head, him and his clan left from there even though it will take a while to get there without their sword. "Jiang gongzi, you do the same. Your father and your mother also need to prepare as well. Make sure they send up the flare of all of the sect this way we can come help you."

Jiang Cheng nodded his head, he and his disciple also left from there. "Huaisang, you go back with your disciple as well. Tell Da ge to prepare to fight Wen Rouhan."

Nie Huaisang and his disciple also left from there, "the rest of you, go tell your father to take your disciple to the Nie, Jiang and Lan clan, we will fight together to get rid of the Wen clan." The rest of the sect disciple and their heir left from there to go tell their father what to do.

"Wangji, head home first."

"But Xiong Zhang!"

"Wangji! A-Xian will be fine. Sheng and I will go get him, I need you to be there with father and Shifu. I know that you are worry about A-Xian and so are we. Please do as I said. Take our disciple and head home first. Okay?"

"Go on Lan er gongzi, we will make sure to go get A-Xian."

It didn't take long for Lan Zhan to do as he was told to do, "no matter how hard one of them are apart from each other, the other one will want to go find them."

"I agree. Let's go get A-Xian."

"Let's go."