Chapter VII

"If I stay here, then I will have to follow the Lan clan rule. Zewu Jun, you know that I don't follow your family rule." Wei Ying pouted.

Lan Sheng giggled, "Lan gongzi, I think you should talk to your father about it. He should excluded Wei gongzi from following the rule."

"I will talk to Fuqin about it." While the four of them continue to talk about the Lan clan rule they all hear, "Wei Wuxian!"

All four stood up very fast, Wei Ying went to stand behind Lan Zhan, Lan Xichen stand in front of Lan Zhan and Lan Sheng stand in front of Lan Xichen, the three of them block Yu Ziyuan from going anywhere near Wei Ying.

"Yu Ziyuan! How dare you enter into my work space without my permission?! Qingheng Jun, can't even enter without my permission. What do you want?" 'I know what she want.'

"How dare that son of a servant made up lies about our clan got massacred by the Wen clan?! He doesn't know what he is saying! Why don't you come out here and explain yourself?" Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli want to hold back their mother but they don't dare too.

Instead it was the Lan clan disciple, they don't care who she is, since she is in the Lan clan so they will do anything to keep peace in their clan.

"Madam Yu," Qingheng Jun walk in as he stand in front of Lan Sheng, "even if you don't want to believe what Wei gongzi said, then let see if you can protect your clan by yourself or not. I won't let Wei gongzi to go through what he went through in the future. He is no longer your head disciple, he will not be your son and daughter shield Jiang Fengmian."

"What do you mean by that Qingheng Jun?" Asked Jiang Fengmian. "When your son and Wei Wuxian tell your future self about the attack at the Jiang clan, you tell your son, daughter and Wei Wuxian to leave and not turn around. You, tell Wei Wuxian to protect your son and daughter, but you never ever thought about how he feel. You didn't tell him to also be safe."

"It is his duty to protect them!" Shouted Yu Ziyuan. "Your wrong!" Everyone turn their attention to Lan Zhan. "Your wrong!" Lan Zhan glared at Yu Ziyuan. "It is not his duty to protect them! It is their parents duty to protect them! Wei Ying is your head disciple, Wei Ying, Jiang gongzi and Jiang guniang grew up like sibling so they are sibling, NOT A SHIELD TO PROTECT YOUR SON AND DAUGHTER!"

"Wangji?" Lan Xichen is surprise and shock to see his didi, saying so much word. "I saw it all. I said how dare you think it is Wei Ying duty is to protect them?! If you don't believe what Wei Ying said, then protect your family and your clan by yourself. Wei Ying belong here, Wei Ying belong to me!"

Qingheng Jun, Lan Qiren, Lan Xichen and Lan Sheng is in shock to hear this from Lan Zhan. 'Lan Zhan! Since when do I belong to you! What in the world are you saying?!' Wei Ying mind is racing with many questions.

Qingheng Jun smile at what his youngest son just said, 'that sound like a proposal,' "you heard my son Yu ziyuan, Jiang Fengmian, if you don't believe Wei Wuxian word then protect your clan and family by yourself."

"Now, we are done here. Can you all please leave? I need to tend to my patients," the Lan disciple take Yu Ziyuan out of there, Qingheng Jun, Lan Qiren, Jiang Fengmian, Jiang Yanli and Jiang Wanyin left from there.

Now it is just Lan Xichen, Lan Zhan, Lan Sheng and Wei Ying. Wei Ying slid down to the floor, "Wei Ying."

"That women! What is wrong with her!?" Lan Sheng sat back down on the floor. "Wangji, why don't you take Wei gongzi to your home? Once you are there put up a shield, this way no one can enter without your permission."

"Zewu Jun, is right Lan er gongzi. She will come back here to cause more trouble for Wei gongzi. But before that, Wei gongzi let me check your injury first," Lan Sheng take Wei Ying hand in his, he begin to unwrapped to see if Wei Ying injury is healing good or not.

After checking both wrist Lan Sheng let Wei Ying go. Lan Zhan went over to the bed, he grabbed Suibian off of the bed and then went back over to Wei Ying. He went down and scooped Wei Ying up into his arm since Wei Ying can't walk right now.

"Take care of Wei gongzi, Lan er gongzi," Lan Zhan nodded his head. He left the room with Wei Ying in his arm.

Once Lan Zhan and Wei Ying is gone, Lan Sheng turn to look at Lan Xichen, "do you think Wei gongzi will protect them again or more like will he help them?"

"I hope not Sheng. I hope not Sheng. He went through a lot already, I don't want Wei gongzi to go through that again especially with him trying to commit suicidal."

"Your right about that. But, what do you think we should do?" Then a voice said, "we should take out Wen Xu, Wen Chao and their disciple first. Wei gongzi talk about the Wen indoctrination, he said that Wen Chao left them behind in a cave at a mountain call "mount muxi"." Qingheng Jun walk into the room along with Lan Qiren.

"Fuqin, doesn't Wen Xu attack us first?" Asked Lan Xichen. "When that time come, A-Ren and I will be ready. By the way A-Huan, A-Jude want to talk to you, he waiting for you in his didi room."

"Okay," Lan Xichen stand up, gave a bow and left from there. "Sheng, can you keep an eye on Wei gongzi? I'm afraid after this he will go back to the way he was before."

"Don't worry Qingheng Jun, I will make sure that Wei gongzi won't go back to the way he was before. I don't want to see this child to injure himself anymore. Have the Jiang Clan left yet?" Lan Sheng asked.

"No not yet, I will have someone to keep an eye on Yu Ziyuan, I don't want her to go around our clan to look for Wei gongzi. That women sure have a temper."

"So is her son."

"Sheng, when the Wen attack our clan. Can you and the other healer get everything ready? We will have lot of injury during the fight against the Wen clan."

"I understand Qingheng Jun, I will talk to the other healer, we will get everything ready for the war against the Wen clan."