Chapter V

The next day, when Wei Wuxian woke up he can only see Lan Sheng in the room with him. "Sheng," Lan Sheng hear Wei Wuxian weak voice, 'this isn't good,' Lan Sheng rush over to Wei Wuxian side.

"Wei Wuxian, what wrong?" Lan Sheng asked. "Is hot," Lan a Sheng put his hand on Wei Wuxian forehead, "your burning up! Then," Lan Sheng unwrapped the bandage around Wei Wuxian wrist.

When is all unwrapped Lan Sheng see how infected Wei Wuxian injury is, "Oh No! His injury is infected!" Lan Sheng run around the medical room looking for anything that can help Wei Wuxian with his infection.

"Sheng, why are you running around the room?" Qingheng Jun, Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji walk into the room. "I am so sorry for not greeting you Qingheng Jun, and your son, but Wei Wuxian injury is infected right now. He is having a fever, I am trying to find a herb to help with the infection."

Hearing this Lan Wangji rush over to Wei Wuxian side, "Wei Ying!" Lan Xichen and Qingheng Jun also rush over to Wei Wuxian side. "How is he Wangji?" Lan Wangji put his hand on top of Wei Wuxian forehead. "He burning up."

"Lan er gongzi, can you please step aside?" Lan Sheng take Wei a Wuxian hand in his, "Wei Wuxian...Wei Wuxian," Wei Wuxian opened his eye slightly, "I have wine to clean the infection. This will hurt, can you hang on?" Wei Wuxian gave a slight nod.

With a pan below Wei Wuxian hand Lan Sheng pour the wine over Wei Wuxian infection injury wrist. Wei Wuxian let out a loud painful scream as he felt the wine hit his cut.

Lan Wangji who just standing by watching all of this, he felt like a failure right now. "Lan....Lan.....Lan Zhan....Lan Zhan," Qingheng Jun, Lan Xichen and Lan Sheng, all three looked at Lan Wangji.

"Wangji," Lan Wangji turn his back, "He not talking about me. He is talking about the Lan Zhan in the future." After saying that Lan Wangji left the room. "Fuqin," Qingheng Jun gave a nod, Lan Xichen went after his didi.

Lan Sheng went back to treat Wei Wuxian other wrist, "I hope that this will help him heal. Now," Lan Sheng put down the pan, take out a pill that will help Wei Wuxian with his fever.

"Qingheng Jun, can you help me with Wei gongzi?" Qingheng Jun walk over to the bed, he help Wei Wuxian to sit up. Lan Sheng opened Wei Wuxian mouth, he put the pill in and then pick up a cup of water as he let Wei Wuxian drink it. "That should do it."

"Qingheng Jun, thank you. You can lay Wei gongzi back down," Qingheng Jun did just that. Lan Sheng then rebandage Wei Wuxian wrist, "All he need now is a good sleep."

"Wangji! Wangji! Stop walking!" Lan Xichen grabbed his didi hand as he turn him around. "Why did you walk out like that? Wei gongzi needed you, he was calling for you, Wangji."

"But....I'm not...I'm not..."

"Lan Wangji!" Lan Wangji is shock and surprise to hear his brother calling him by his full name. "Wei Wuxian can't go back to the future! The Lan Wangji from the future can't come here! If he is you and you are him, then you two are the same person. Right now, Wei Wuxian need you. He doesn't have anyone else....he doesn't even want to see Jiang Wanyin nor Jiang Yanli, he want to see you. Don't you understand? Wei gongzi is alone in this time line, he need you right now, do you want to see Wei gongzi suffer again by committing suicide?"

"But Xiong Zhang, he doesn't want to see me?" Lan Xichen sigh, "Didi, I know that but as long as you stay by his side he will begin to open up to you again. You do remember what he said about Wei gongzi having a hard life living in the Jiang Clan don't you?" Lan Wangji nodded his head.

"A-Zhan, A-Huan," the two turn around to look at their father, "Fuqin."

"Come, we need to talk," the two followed behind their father back.

All three of arrived at Qingheng Jun room, "A-Zhan, why did you leave like that?"

"I'm sorry Fuqin."

"Wei gongzi doesn't hate you A-Zhan, he couldn't look at you because he left the Lan Wangji from the future behind. He couldn't bare to remember the look on Lan Wangji face when he let go of his hand. I can tell that he care about the Lan Wangji from the future very much. A-Zhan, Wei gongzi can't return back to his time line, now he needed you the most."

Qingheng Jun turn to look at his eldest son, "A-Huan, have you sent a letter to the Jiang clan?"

"I have Fuqin."

"When they arrive, don't let them anywhere near Wei gongzi especially Yu Ziyuan. That child have gone through a lot, he doesn't need this right now."

"I understand Fuqin."

"A-Zhan."

"Fuqin?"

"Can you stay by Wei gongzi side? He need someone to take care of him right now? Even if Sheng is there, he can't take care of Wei gongzi all the time."

"I will Fuqin. I will stay by Wei Ying side." This make Lan Xichen and Qingheng Jun smile. "Since, our cultivation world is about to go to war with the Wen clan, we need to let the other sect know about it. A-Huan, select a few of our disciple, we need them to take the invitation to each of the sect."

After the three talk to one another, they begin to do their own thing. Lan Wangji went back to the healer room, Lan Xichen went to select the disciple that will take the letter to each of the sect around the cultivation world and Qingheng Jun begin to write the letter to be sent out.

When Lan Wangji arrived back at the healer room he see Lan Sheng is leaving the room, "Lan er gongzi, I'm glad that you are here. Can you take care of Wei gongzi?" Lan Wangji look over at the bed, he see a white small towel on Wei Wuxian forehead.

"Wei gongzi will be fine by tomorrow, he need plenty of rest. I will be going now," before Lan Sheng left from there he whispered to Lan Wangji, "Good Luck Lan er gongzi," then he left from there.

Once Lan Sheng is gone, Lan Wangji walk over to where Wei Wuxian is at. He sat down, take off the warm towel on Wei Wuxian forehead, put it in the bowl to get the towel cold again. He squeezed the water out of the towel and put it back on Wei Wuxian forehead.

Suddenly, Wei Wuxian hand grabbed Lan Wangji hand, "Lan Zhan."

Hearing Wei Wuxian call out "Lan Zhan" Lan Wangji felt a pain tugging at his heart. He remember what his father and brother said, so he take Wei Wuxian hand in his, "I'm right here, Wei Ying. I'm right here." 'I will always be by your side no matter what....always be here for you.'