Chapter XII

"Don't shut me out...." Lan Xichen and Lan Sheng look at a sleeping Lan Wangji, who have his head laying next to a sleeping Wei Wuxian. "It look like we learn something more from A-Xian future. Of course someone will have a trauma after getting throw down from above the Burial Mound."

"Is there anyway to help him, Sheng?" Lan Xichen asked his healer.

"To help A-Xian to get over his fear and trauma about flying is to actually starting to learn again. It doesn't have to be like above in the sky but start from the ground and up."

"You do have a point there. Start out small first," the two continue to talk about other way to help Wei Wuxian to overcome his fear and trauma.

On the next day when Lan Xichen and Lan Sheng enter into Lan Wangji home the two noticed how Lan Wangji is sitting at the table while Wei Wuxian is sitting on the bed with his knee to his chest.

"Wangji," Lan Wangji turn to see Lan Xichen and Lan Sheng walking over to him. "How is A-Xian?" Lan Sheng asked.

"Withdraw himself from the world," Lan Wangji turn to look at his brother and Lan Sheng, "Xiong zhang, Sheng, what should we do?"

"I already talk to Sheng about it. We should teach A-Xian at ground level first, from there we will go a little bit higher each day. What do you think, Wangji?" All three turn to look at Wei Wuxian who is now looking outside.

"I think is a good idea but....how do we tell Wei Ying?" Lan Wangji then felt a tap on his hand, he look from his hand to that person hand. He followed that person hand until he see who it is, "Sheng?"

Lan Sheng got up, he walk over to where Wei Wuxian is at, "your okay with Sheng doing this?" Lan Xichen asked.

"I don't mind since Wei Ying can talk to Sheng, then he can let us know," the two watch as Lan Sheng talk to Wei Wuxian.

"A-Xian, is Sheng," Wei Wuxian eye glance to Lan Sheng, "Sheng ge," Lan a Sheng smiled at this, "A-Xian, we were thinking about helping to fly on your sword again. Now now before you freak out or get scare, listen to what I have to said okay?"

All Wei Wuxian can do is gave a small nod, "we will start from the ground, from there we will go higher a little bit at a time what do you think? Beside, Lan er gongzi and Zewu Jun will also be there with you. Lan er gongzi is still scare that you will punish him aside and that you will leave him behind."

Wei Wuxian turn his head to look at a very tire and sad Lan Wangji, "No! I will never do that to Lan Zhan!" Both Lan Xichen and Lan Sheng smiled at this. "Then will you let us help you? A-Xian, we won't force you if you don't want too. This is your choice."

"Oh!I got a perfect idea!" Wei Wuxian and Lan Sheng turn to look at a very happy Lan Xichen. "Come on Wangji," he grabbed his didi hand as he pull him over to where Wei a Wuxian and Lan Sheng is at.

"Xichen, what is your idea? I hope is not a crazy one." Lan Sheng smirked at a red Lan Xichen, "Is Not A Crazy One I'll Have You Know Sheng!"

"Okay okay okay, so what is your idea?" Lan Sheng teased a still red Lan Xichen. "I was thinking about how A-Xian should ride with Wangji on his sword first, let A-Xian get a safe feeling that Wangji is right there with him and then after that A-Xian should try to ride on his own sword. What do you think, A-Xian?"

"Well...I...I guess is fine. As long as Lan Zhan is there with me," Lan Wangji eye lite up just by hearing what Wei Wuxian just said, "of course, I will be there with you."

"By the way, didn't you two come back from Tanzhou yesterday? Did you get it?" Lam Xichen asked.

"We did. Wei Ying?" Wei Wuxian take out the Yin Iron, "Is this what Wen Rouhan want?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head. "Zewu Jun, what should we do with it? We can't have it here in our clan?" 'It look powerful, yet at the same time,' "this thing is evil, it will bring destruction to whoever touch it or have it in there possession. It happen to Xue Chonghai, it took over him and he went crazy."

"Sheng, where did you get this information?" Lan Xichen asked. "It is in our forbidden library. It is not on one of the shelf but it kept somewhere away from the disciple eye and those that want it."

"Does father and Uncle know about it?"

"Only your father. We should talk to your father about it," just then a voice said, "Talk to me about what?" They all turn to see Qingheng Jun walking into the room, "talk to you about this?" Lan Sheng pointed at the floating Yin Iron in Wei Wuxian hand.

"Yin Iron?" All four of them nodded their head. "Wuxian, come over here," they all walk over to the table. "Wuxian, let the Yin Iron float in the middle," Wei Wuxian did what Qingheng Jun said.

"Fuqin, what should we do?" Qingheng Jun looked at Wei Wuxian, "how many piece are there?" Qingheng Jun asked.

"Let's see Wen Rouhan took one from the dancing goddess, the second one is here in the Lan clan, the third one is this one from Tanzhou town, a Yin sword from inside of a snake turtle like that is a fourth one and the last one is also a Yin sword and that will be in the burial mound." (Rephrase: I don't know if I have put this into my other chapter or not. (For this story). Let me know okay because my mind is a mess after my cold is gone. Like please let me know)

"If you said that then that mean there is."

"Five. Five piece of Yin Iron."