Chapter XIII

"Wei Ying, the other two pieces? I know that xiong zhang already ask you this Wei Ying but do you want to forge that Yin Hufu again?"

"I...I...I...I don't know...Lan Zhan."

"Wei Ying, you won't be in that place alone. I will be there with you, but the thing is how do we get pass the barrier? Didn't you said that there is a barrier there that is blocking the way?"

"Mn."

"Since you broke the barrier once, do you think you can do it again?" Lan Wangji asked.

"Is not that simple Lan Zhan. I forged a dark flute from the bamboo inside of the burial mound, that is the only way to break the barrier from the inside of the burial mound. I haven't try to break it from the outside and that's not all I don't have my Chenqing."

"Chenqing?" Lan Xichen asked.

"Oh is the name of my flute. It is a spiritual tool after all."

Lan Wangji suddenly realized something, "Wei Ying have you try using different flute?? He asked. "A different flute?" Lan Wangji nodded his head.

"No, I never try it before. You think I should try it?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"Wuxian if you like you can use our Lan instrument or A-Zhan can create one for you?" Qingheng Jun looked at his son.

"How long will it take? Don't forget we also have the Wen Indoctrination."

"Wangji?" Lan Xichen also looked at Lan Wangji. "Since the Wen haven't sent out their invitations yet, I can start now until the invitation come."

"There should be ton of bamboo around your place. Take time to make the flute, don't rush yourself."

"I understand father."

"Wuxian, while Wangji is making your flute? How about I help you to over come your fear of flying? We can use Bichen."

Wei Wuxian looked at Lan Wangji, "don't worry Wei Ying, I will be close by. I won't leave your side, trust me?"

"Mn. I do."

On the next day they train close to Jingshi since Wei Wuxian feel more comfortable there. "A-Xian, don't tense up your body. You need to relax them, trust Bichen like how you trust your own sword." Lan Sheng and Lan Xichen walk on each side of Wei Wuxian.

"Okay, trust Bichen like how I trust Suibian," Wei Wuxian relaxed his body. Slowly slowly slowly Wei Wuxian is able to glide above the ground. 'Relax relax, you can do this Wei Wuxian.'

"Wuxian, are you ready to go a little bit higher?" Wei Wuxian breath in then out, "yeah." When Bichen heard this it went like four level off of the ground, "That is Wuxian, take it slow, no need to rush."

Lan Wangji who is watching from the sideline while craving Wei Wuxian flute, he couldn't help but have on a little smile, 'Your doing great Wei Ying, like I said, I won't leave your side. If the Lan Zhan in your future stood by your side until the very end, I will do the same.'

They practice from morning until late afternoon, "I think that is good for today. What do you think, Sheng?" Asked Lan Xichen.

"Mn. I agree. What about you,A-Xian?" Lan Sheng asked Wei Wuxian. "Okay, I'm hungry and tired though." Wei Wuxian got off of Bichen, he walk to where Lan Wangji is at.

"We will go bring the food here, we need to discuss about the Wen indoctrination. Wuxian can you tell us more about it?" Lan Xichen asked.

"Mn."

When Lan Sheng and Lan Xichen is gone, Wei Wuxian face went into a down cast, "What's wrong Wei Ying?" Wei Wuxian turn to look at Lan Wangji, "I really don't want to go to the Wen indoctrination. But if I don't go then everyone will be in trouble."

"What kind of trouble A-Xian?" The two turn to see Lan Xichen and Lan Sheng walk in with a trade full of food on it.

"Well," Wei Wuxian tell them about how Wen Chao take their sword away, leave them in a cave when they went on a night hunt and leaving them to fight a Yao call "Xuanwu". "He did that?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head.

"Wait Xuanwu?" Asked Lan Sheng. "Is a turtle with a snake head. I think that Wen Rouhan wanted the sword inside of the turtle. That's why Wen Chao took us there."

"Okay! That's it!" Lan Xichen, Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian all looked at Lan Sheng, "Sheng?"

"Xichen, I am going with you guys. You need a doctor there, I don't want you, Lan er gongzi and A-Xian and other disciple to get hurt."

"But Sheng, you need to ask Fuqin about that."

"Then let's ask your father about it tomorrow. I will go no matter what," Lan Xichen sigh at this, 'He want to go so that none of the Lan disciple and us, not to get hurt.'

The next day Lan Sheng went to see Qingheng Jun. "Qingheng Jun, Master Lan, Zewu Jun," Lan Sheng gave a bow, "do you need something, Sheng?" Asked Qingheng Jun.

Lan Sheng went to seat down next to Lan Xichen, "Qingheng Jun, may I got with Zewu Jun, Lan er gongzi and Wei Wuxian to the Wen indoctrination? Wei Wuxian told us a lot about what happen at the Wen indoctrination."

"But Sheng, it is only for the heir and the disciple, your a doctor, how can you be there?" Lan Qiren and Qingheng Jun looked at each other then back to Lan Sheng, "I can be one of the disciple. I can bring herb with me, this way if any of the disciple from other clan get hurt then I can treat them secretly."

"Fuqin, Sheng is right he should come with us beside, he also want to protect Wuxian as well. What do you think, Fuqin?" Lan Xichen asked his father.

"Well," Qingheng Jun turn his attention to Lan Sheng, "Sheng, if you want to go then you should dress in our disciple clothes. Will that be okay with you?"

"I will be fine. But I need you and Master Lan to stay safe while I am away. I heard that the Wen clan will attack the minor and major clan while their disciple and their heir is away."

"Don't worry, we will do our best to keep ourselves safe."

"Then I will also keep Zewu Jun, Lan er gongzi, Wei Wuxian and our disciple safe," 'we all need to stay alive......no matter what.'