Unfamiliar scenery

My eyes were closed. I could feel the warm silk sheets underneath my bare arms and legs, I didn't wanna open my eyes yet. I knew I wasn't where I usually slept. But I know to keep calm when your in possible danger. I slowly opened my eyes it was dark colors all around me. Yet the warm glow from the sun on my skin and the room. It quickly went away as I heard the sound of curtains rattling. It was cold, no glow, no warmth. Just barely any light. Only a source coming from a lamp on a drawer.

That's when I knew someone was in here with me. I quickly shut my eyes and relax my muscles. I heard chains clink together and heavy boot steps towards me. I felt an energy above me. I could make out a person.

"I know your awake Lilith." A familiar voice spoke. I opened my eyes in defeat looking up at the face slowly. Scared to see who is above me.
Then I saw him, the spike hair guy. I gulp and quickly look back down not looking at him in the eye. He stood back tall, walking away from me. I felt like he was familiar but couldn't quite grasp on what he could be from. A movie? A dream I forgot about? Someone I saw in public? Can't get the thought on it.

"Come on get up, we have things to talk about now that your awake." He said, reaching his hand out to me. He was smiling, a soft warm smile I've never seen quite like before.
I sat up and pushed his hand away softly. "I was trying to be nice, but okay." He said a little disappointed and he walked out the door into a hallway. I got up and started slowly walking around the room till I got to the doorframe.

It was black and neatly painted, like everything else. I went down the long hall carefully, making sure of my surroundings. Inspecting every inch and detail. I soon turned a corner to be greeted with a beautiful high ceilings and the place decked out in black and reds. Everything was very vintage and detailed. I looked down at myself realizing I'm in a different shirt. Not mine, an oversized baggy shirt with some graphic designs on it. I still had my shorts, bra and my shirt from yesterday was no where near me.

I heard some laughter and chit-chat coming from a couch with a longer length of head bored. It was red leather. I notice the slight peek of a spiked black hair strain peeking over the couch. "Hello?" I said, softly. The laughter and talking quickly stopped. I saw thE familiar guy I saw earlier stand up and walk towards me, he had a nice smile, I froze in place. I don't remember what happened last night, or where I am. He reached out for my hand. He was wearing different clothing than last time. I guess I was to scared to realize he changed earlier.

He had a leathered jacket on, light washed jeans with some big chunky boots with spikes on it. He had a rhinestone belt, pared with a red leathered belt as-well as some rings on his fingers. One was a skull, and some with stars and regular ones. I kinda digged his style.