Rescued

"Bill...?" I whispered.

"BILL!" I yelled back, hoping that he would hear me. 

"LILITH!" I heard the relief in his voice. Had he come back for me? After a month and a few days? He came back... for me.

BILLS POV

"LILITH!" I yelled once again, relief covering my tone. She was near, she was close. I turned to Tom, and he looked at me. "She's close." I smiled, knowing that she was near me, after a month, and what a few days? It felt like years, decades, centuries sense I've heard or seen her, other than some photographs. My heart fluttered, desperate for her touch. Just to feel it again, to see her soft silky short black hair, her weird choice of clothing, that were similar to mine. Her soft chocolate brown big eyes, that glistened in the bright light when we were playing Go Fish on my bedroom floor. How I let her beat me all the time, just to see her bright smile. I raced down halls, not knowing where I'm going, as Tom followed behind.

"LILITH! KEEP YELLING SO I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE." My voiced echoed throughout halls. '

Soon I kept hearing my name being called. The yelled got louder, I knew I was getting close. It was almost like a maze, long halls, random rooms, like a jail cell. 

"BILL!" Her sweet voice felt like music to my ears, she called my name. Begging me for to come and save her. I will. "BILL!" It got louder, soon I stood outside the room that she could be heard off. I swung the door open.

LILITHS POV

The door swung open, I was met with Bill and the same great big smile.

"LILITH!" 

"BILL!" He ran towards me picking me up, hugging me. So tightly that I couldn't breath. I gripped him back hard. "I've missed you!" He lovingly said, his head barring itself in my chest. "You don't know how long I've been looking for you!" His hand cupped my cheek. He's been looking for me? I thought he didn't care about me.

I saw Tom staring in the doorway, staring at me and Bill's reunion. Soon, he put me down and smothered me in soft pecks, all around my face. He held me close to him, our eyes stared into each others souls. His eyes were slightly red, like small tears fell from his beautiful eyes. "I'm so sorry for what I said, I love you deeply." He hugged me, He loved me?? Joyful tears fell from my eyes, as his did the same. "I'm so sorry! I'm never gonna let you go again." He franticly apologized,  tugging me slightly harder. His face buried in the crook of my neck. He placed a small kiss on my neck, I could feel his smile on my skin.