Feast

LILITS POV

"Uhm so yall just gonna have your moment and make me watch?" Tom said awkwardly.

"Yea uhm, sorry." Bill pulled away. I did the same, "Where do we go?" I asked. "I don't know. We can always run random places." Bill suggested. "True, but we're running low in energy. We need more blood." Tom said, I turned to look at him. "You need blood to have energy?" I raised and eyebrow. "To survive." Bill answered. "Alright, who's the next victim?" Bill stepped up. "Anyone, let's go find someplace and someone." Tom walked off with Bill, leaving me in the back following.

Soon, we found a dark alleyway, there were two girls standing next go each other.

One with long dark brown hair, a slutty short skirt and a shirt that could practically be a bra.
The other one had blonde hair, put in a high ponytail, she had short shorts and a crop top on, one that perfectly fit her curves. They were smoking and drinking, they looked young. 23-22. Not much older than us.

"Hey ladies!" Tom called, turning their attention towards him and Bill. I hid around the corner, I slid my back against the wall.

"Hey boys." The girl chewed her gum. "Whatcha doing here?" One girl asked, I heard the sound of a glass being placed. I covered my ears so muffle out the conversation, their faint voices can be heard in the back.
Soon, the sounds of making out and slight moaning can be heard. I gagged in disgust, I pushed my ears in more as an attempt to muffle the sounds out. 'Ew' I mouth.

The muffled sounds of sucking and slurping filled the alleyway. "Lalalalalalalala." I tried to get the disgusting sounds of the feast out of my head. Soon I heard bodys drop to the floor. And two satisfied boys lick their teeth and wipe their mouths.