Home Sweet Home

I stepped through the leaves and twigs,
them crushing under my dirty converse.
"How much longer..?" Tom whined. "Oh shut up your not even walking!" Bill yelled.

I giggle at their childness, turning back I saw Bill holding Tom.
He got tired at least like 15 minutes ago. "Your like so annoying." Bill scoffed, "You love me." Tom rolled his eyes. "No I don't." Bill spat,

"Yes you do."
"No I don't."
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"N-" I caught off Bills and Toms arguing,

"Can both of you shut up." I rolled my eyes hugging myself as the cold night air rolled on my leg skin. "Wait look!" Tom yelled pointing to something. Me and Bill zipped our heads towards the area, a building we knew very well stood there. "YESS!!! HOME SWEET HOME!" Tom jumped out of Bills arms and ran towards the building, laughing. "YEAAA!!" Bill ran after Tom, them both giggling as they slammed the door open.
"Ohh how I've missed you." I whispered, looking the house up and down, smiling as I entered the large castle.
"Your back!" I was greeted with the warm welcoming of Georg, "You made it!" Gustav yelled, smiling at Bill, Tom, and I.

"We thought you wouldn't have came back." Georg smiled.

"It was rough, and we would've have been back earlier if a certain someone would've just listened and didn't argue." I snapped my head to look a Tom. He stood there, blankly.

"Well, you two should've stopped me." He snapped back, "We tried!" Me and Bill said at the same time. "Oh. Well I'm tired, so goodbye." He turned around and went to his room. "How do you deal with him?" I giggled, rubbing my heavy eyes. "Don't know." Gustav shrugged.

———————————
I plopped down in my bed, covering myself with the soft silky hot pink blanket. "Good night." I shut my lamp off.
Soon, I began thinking about what if Bill never took me that night?
I shook my thoughts off and soon, dozed off into a slumber.